Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Kenji   05-03-2006, 08:23 AM
KRW Wrote:That movie is right on with your second signature from Andy Worhal: They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Great movie!!!!

KRW

Today, after I saw "Good night and Good luck", I saw "V for Vendetta" again. Yes, it's great movie.
No doubt! Smile
Scott Miller   08-02-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

I still have Magic(on DVD) and Cache to go.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   08-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

Too bad. You should've seen it on the big screen with excellent sound effect!

Quote:I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

How's difference between US version and British version?

Quote:I still have Magic(on DVD) and Cache to go.

"Magic" is one of my favorite movies. I dunno about "Cache".
Jamo   08-02-2006, 11:36 AM
I will watch it, too!
perhaprs when my father gets a Beamer. Then we have a big screen and a sound system, then every film is good Big Grin

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Biggles   08-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm in the midst of a movie marathon and tonight's entree was the exceptional V For Vendetta. I liked everything about it except that I didn't see it on the big screen. Damn good movie.

I've also sprinkled in three episodes from the British version of The Office which is quite funny.

I wonder how "V for Vendetta" would be on my 50" plasma? Yummy I'll bet!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
jimbow8   08-02-2006, 01:11 PM

Magic? The one about the ventriloquist (Anthony Hopkins??)? Finally on DVD? I'll have to check it out and see if it is as good as I remember.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Biggles   08-02-2006, 01:41 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Magic? The one about the ventriloquist (Anthony Hopkins??)? Finally on DVD? I'll have to check it out and see if it is as good as I remember.

I don't know about you Jim, but Anthony Hopkins is on my short list of actors I would watch read the telephone book. I've never seen him perform badly, even in a less than great role.

Scott Hajek   08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Biggles Wrote:I don't know about you Jim, but Anthony Hopkins is on my short list of actors I would watch read the telephone book. I've never seen him perform badly, even in a less than great role.

He made Hannibal a decent movie based on a horrible book.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Biggles   08-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:He made Hannibal a decent movie based on a horrible book.

He was delicious as Hannibal. Wink

Maggers   08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Biggles Wrote:He was delicious as Hannibal. Wink

I'd have his baby, if I could...dear Anthony, I mean, not Hannibal. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5