Biggles   03-31-2006, 10:35 PM
KRW Wrote:So does Clearasil! Big Grin

KRW

Depends.Wink

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Biggles Wrote:Depends.Wink

Agreed. My old girlfriend Donna, back at the Bronx High School of Science, had the most horrific case of acne not reported in a medical journal. She wouldn't believe I loved her anyway. So she got a horse needle, injected the compound right into her wisdom tooth. Acne cleared up within a week! I said, "Baby, don't you look extra-pretty today!" She sniffed, "So =that's= all you wanted me for!" Decided she was a lesbian.:confused:
Tony H   04-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Agreed. My old girlfriend Donna, back at the Bronx High School of Science, had the most horrific case of acne not reported in a medical journal. She wouldn't believe I loved her anyway. So she got a horse needle, injected the compound right into her wisdom tooth. Acne cleared up within a week! I said, "Baby, don't you look extra-pretty today!" She sniffed, "So =that's= all you wanted me for!" Decided she was a lesbian.:confused:

Technically you should have earned a toaster oven from the GLBT community of New York for converting her.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-03-2006, 01:20 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Technically you should have earned a toaster oven from the GLBT community of New York for converting her.

Yeah, but jeez...I've earned so many already... Maybe a waffle iron. A waffle iron would be nice.
jaybird   04-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Yeah, but jeez...I've earned so many already... Maybe a waffle iron. A waffle iron would be nice.
Down here in Georgia when you order a waffle from Waffle House, you get a waffle with the Waffle House logo on it. You want me to try to steal you one and send it to you?Big Grin

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
peachynat   04-08-2006, 12:32 PM
jaybird Wrote:Down here in Georgia when you order a waffle from Waffle House, you get a waffle with the Waffle House logo on it. You want me to try to steal you one and send it to you?Big Grin

I know this is surprising, but personally I love the Waffle House logo on the waffle. Smile
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2006, 06:35 PM
jaybird Wrote:Down here in Georgia when you order a waffle from Waffle House, you get a waffle with the Waffle House logo on it. You want me to try to steal you one and send it to you?Big Grin

Thanks for the kind thought, Jaybird, but I would never ask anyone to break the law. (Unless it's a 14-karet waffle iron, of courseWink .)
jaybird   04-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Thanks for the kind thought, Jaybird, but I would never ask anyone to break the law. (Unless it's a 14-karet waffle iron, of courseWink .)
I'll see what I can do for you. I think all of the 14-K waffle irons are in buckhead. I don't go there very often, but I guess I could make a trip to check it out. I'll let you know what I find out.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-17-2006, 04:59 PM
jaybird Wrote:I'll see what I can do for you. I think all of the 14-K waffle irons are in buckhead. I don't go there very often, but I guess I could make a trip to check it out. I'll let you know what I find out.

Said like a true Southern gentleman. Jaybird, a goddamnyankee raises his glass to you.
Silverfish   04-17-2006, 09:30 PM

That's awesome! I like my waffles with whipped cream and raspberries. All light and fluffy like. I haven't have waffles in soooo long.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (3):    1 2 3