RepairmanJack.com Forums
Just bought VIRGIN - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Just bought VIRGIN (/thread-1557.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just bought VIRGIN - Tony H - 03-17-2006

I know, I know...Paul is releasing this under his name, but I couldn't wait. I found a copy on Amazon that I swiped up for 5 bucks. I will buy it again when it is released under his moniker but I really want to read this story.

At least I think I ordered the book. I just got an email confirming my order for a virgin mail-order bride direct from the Republique of Togolaise. Her name appears to be an indecipherable mesh of clicks and whistles but apparently she can cook.

Oh well, I'll wait and see.

Just bought VIRGIN - KRW - 03-17-2006

AsMoral Wrote:
I know, I know...Paul is releasing this under his name, but I couldn't wait. I found a copy on Amazon that I swiped up for 5 bucks. I will buy it again when it is released under his moniker but I really want to read this story.

At least I think I ordered the book. I just got an email confirming my order for a virgin mail-order bride direct from the Republique of Togolaise. Her name appears to be an indecipherable mesh of clicks and whistles but apparently she can cook.

Oh well, I'll wait and see.

I was gonna ask you how much they cost nowdays, but you already answered it. Was that on sale?

KRW

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 03-29-2006

Holee crap! You got yours on sale? I paid full price for mine. Since you got her on sale you might want to fumigate her before you do any freakie stuff. Know what I'm sayin'? Oh wait, were we talking about the book? :p :p

Just bought VIRGIN - jimbow8 - 03-29-2006

jaybird Wrote:Holee crap! You got yours on sale? I paid full price for mine. Since you got her on sale you might want to fumigate her before you do any freakie stuff. Know what I'm sayin'? Oh wait, were we talking about the book? :p :p
I got mine used, so really cheap.....

This is getting weird.... :eek:

Just bought VIRGIN - KRW - 03-29-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:I got mine used, so really cheap.....

Found this in the dictionary......
Weird: a cheap used Virgin copy, from a man using his wifes' name, bought by a board walker, whose last name is 8.

I hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 03-31-2006

KRW Wrote:Found this in the dictionary......
Weird: a cheap used Virgin copy, from a man using his wifes' name, bought by a board walker, whose last name is 8.

I hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
Thanks, That clears everything up.

Just bought VIRGIN - jaybird - 03-31-2006

jimbow8 Wrote:I got mine used, so really cheap.....

Just think, with all the $ you saved, you could afford to get her shots and whatever else she might need to....... freshen up. Don't expect much though, she was cheap for a reason. Let me know how it goes.

Just bought VIRGIN - Biggles - 03-31-2006

jaybird Wrote:Just think, with all the $ you saved, you could afford to get her shots and whatever else she might need to....... freshen up. Don't expect much though, she was cheap for a reason. Let me know how it goes.

Sounds expensive. Maybe you shoulda just rented!

Just bought VIRGIN - Biggles - 03-31-2006

jaybird Wrote:Thanks, That clears everything up.

No, but I hear penicillin does.

Just bought VIRGIN - KRW - 03-31-2006

Biggles Wrote:No, but I hear penicillin does.

So does Clearasil! Big Grin

KRW