Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9   
Scott Miller   03-13-2006, 02:32 PM
I see that Harbingers is in the coming soon section of the Fantastic Fiction website.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/w/f-paul-wilson/

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jimbow8   03-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I see that Harbingers is in the coming soon section of the Fantastic Fiction website.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/w/f-paul-wilson/
That page has a link titled

Harbingers
(Repairman Jack, book 9)

But the text on the next pages says, "In Harbingers, F. Paul Wilson's 10th Repairman Jack novel, it starts off so simply...."

I emailed them a notification.
This post was last modified: 03-13-2006, 02:40 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
jaybird   03-29-2006, 03:10 PM
If I decide for some reason to wait for Harbingers to hit the bookstores, when will it be available?

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
Marc   03-29-2006, 03:38 PM
jaybird Wrote:If I decide for some reason to wait for Harbingers to hit the bookstores, when will it be available?

In the Fall.
cobalt   04-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I just looked at my order update from Amazon.......Harbingers is "set" to ship in the next few days!!!!!! Could this be true? Or are they just "funning" with me?

EWMAN
peachynat   04-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know if the advance orders of Harbingers are ready to be sent out?
mjolnir   04-11-2006, 05:32 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:That page has a link titled

Harbingers
(Repairman Jack, book 9)

But the text on the next pages says, "In Harbingers, F. Paul Wilson's 10th Repairman Jack novel, it starts off so simply...."

I emailed them a notification.

THE LAST RAKOSH was deemed No. 9.
Viscount Radu   04-23-2006, 10:59 PM
wait, The Last Rakosh was not 9th. It was a short story that was later incorporated into All the Rage. The nine novels are: Rakoshi/The Tomb, Legacies, Conspiracies, All the Rage, Hosts, The Haunted Air, Gateways, Crisscross, Infernal... which makes Infernal the 9th and Harbingers the 10th.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-24-2006, 11:56 AM
peachynat Wrote:Does anyone know if the advance orders of Harbingers are ready to be sent out?

I believe 4/28 is the shipping date. But when I talked to the friendly and helpful Gauntlet hombre when I placed my order, he confided it might be a little later--early May.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-24-2006, 11:58 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:I just looked at my order update from Amazon.......Harbingers is "set" to ship in the next few days!!!!!! Could this be true? Or are they just "funning" with me?

Cobalt, Cobalt, Cobalt...how am I ever going to get my big raise and well-deserved promotion if you deal with the Amazon slavemasters rather than the free men and women of Barnes&Noble?
Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9