Pages (15):    1 11 12 13 14 15
Medusa   09-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Is is a DVD interactive type? We have one of those for Star Trek TNG. Yes, Captain Kavok!

Just think! A week from Wed!
Maggers   09-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Medusa Wrote:Just think! A week from Wed!

Hooray! Just days away from season 3!

Quote:Is it a DVD interactive type?

No, not a DVD game, a board game, what should have been a simple board game for players aged 13 and up. We had all ages attempting to figure out the directions, but, alas, we remain lost.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   09-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Maggers Wrote:Hooray! Just days away from season 3!

No, not a DVD game, a board game, what should have been a simple board game for players aged 13 and up. We had all ages attempting to figure out the directions, but, alas, we remain lost.

We went thru that when we were given the board game Jumanji. Impossible to figure out. I still like the simple games like Yahtzee!
jimbow8   09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Medusa Wrote:We went thru that when we were given the board game Jumanji. Impossible to figure out. I still like the simple games like Yahtzee!
The movie was horrible; why would the board game be any better? Wink

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Medusa   09-25-2006, 11:46 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:The movie was horrible; why would the board game be any better? Wink
We never saw the movie. Didn't look interesting in the least to us. My brother, in his infinite wisdom, gave our entire family (son included) the game for Christmas one year. Zach was about 3 at the time.
Scott Hajek   09-26-2006, 11:56 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:The movie was horrible; why would the board game be any better? Wink

What was so horrible about the movie? And did you see the "sequel" Zathura?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Scott Miller   09-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:What was so horrible about the movie? And did you see the "sequel" Zathura?

I thought Zathura was a much better movie than Jumanji. The Zathura board game sucks though.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jimbow8   09-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:What was so horrible about the movie? And did you see the "sequel" Zathura?
Scott Miller Wrote:I thought Zathura was a much better movie than Jumanji. The Zathura board game sucks though.
I thought that Zathura was much better also, but I still wouldn't even say good - decent, maybe. Jumanji was just awful, imho.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   10-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Last night's episode was thrilling. At last, the count machine's time came to 0:00.00!!! :eek:

But an instant, I saw something...a sort of drawing. :confused:

Oh! I can't wait for next week! Big Grin
Pages (15):    1 11 12 13 14 15