Scott Miller   01-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Once again I discover a short-lived slice of brilliance thanks to DVD. It stars Seth Green, Eugene Levy and a handful of hilarious puppets. They all act together in the Levy-directed kids show: Sweetknuckle Junction. Much adult-flavored humor ensues. The entire series is available in one package.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Charleswg   01-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Once again I discover a short-lived slice of brilliance thanks to DVD. It stars Seth Green, Eugene Levy and a handful of hilarious puppets. They all act together in the Levy-directed kids show: Sweetknuckle Junction. Much adult-flavored humor ensues. The entire series is available in one package.

This show is funny as he(dbl l's)!!!! It lived for only a short while on FOX I think...twisted, goofy, smart, funny...great. You can also catch some episodes on the IFC channel. Totally worth renting.

CG
Flinx   01-17-2006, 07:37 AM
I only saw one episode here in Australia but it was very funny. It was the episode with Cory Feldman.
I will have to remember to look for it on Amazon.
Scott Miller   01-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Flinx Wrote:I only saw one episode here in Australia but it was very funny. It was the episode with Cory Feldman.

That was a great cameo by Feldman. There is also a great 'pot-brownie' episode that rivals the Barney Miller one.

Flinx Wrote:I will have to remember to look for it on Amazon.

Your funny bone will appreciate it, lots of good extras on the discs as well.

Scott

Scott Miller   09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Just as funny the second time around.

Scott