topol_sheap   01-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi All,

I used to post on the last board, and this one for a bit, I've been away for a long time, I was wondering if you'd all welcome me back??

I've missed this board (even though I've been lurking), but still keep (get it) up to date with FPW news, and have been getting all the RMJ stuff as it comes out. THe last one Infernal was ace!

Just thought I woudl pop in and say hello again!!

Tops
KRW   01-05-2006, 10:19 PM
topol_sheap Wrote:Hi All,

I used to post on the last board, and this one for a bit, I've been away for a long time, I was wondering if you'd all welcome me back??

I've missed this board (even though I've been lurking), but still keep (get it) up to date with FPW news, and have been getting all the RMJ stuff as it comes out. THe last one Infernal was ace!

Tops

Well it's about time! Big Grin Welcome on my part.

KRW
DaveStrorm   01-05-2006, 11:51 PM

Tops

Welcome back, Tops! Of course, I read a lot of your posts over on BL.com so it's not like I haven't "heard" from you so to speak. Wink
Kenji   01-06-2006, 09:45 AM

Tops

Hello again and welcome back! Smile
peachynat   01-06-2006, 11:13 AM
I'm relatively new to the board, but welcome back!!
The Mad American   01-06-2006, 12:43 PM

Tops

Heya Tops. Welcome back. I have been checking the Lumley site every once in a while so I see your still active there but haven't seen you here for some time.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

mike36799   01-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Welcome back!

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
topol_sheap   01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
thanks guys, I intend to be about more often nowSmile