RepairmanJack.com Forums
hello again - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: hello again (/thread-1424.html)

hello again - topol_sheap - 01-05-2006

Hi All,

I used to post on the last board, and this one for a bit, I've been away for a long time, I was wondering if you'd all welcome me back??

I've missed this board (even though I've been lurking), but still keep (get it) up to date with FPW news, and have been getting all the RMJ stuff as it comes out. THe last one Infernal was ace!

Just thought I woudl pop in and say hello again!!

Tops

hello again - KRW - 01-05-2006

topol_sheap Wrote:Hi All,

I used to post on the last board, and this one for a bit, I've been away for a long time, I was wondering if you'd all welcome me back??

I've missed this board (even though I've been lurking), but still keep (get it) up to date with FPW news, and have been getting all the RMJ stuff as it comes out. THe last one Infernal was ace!

Tops

Well it's about time! Big Grin Welcome on my part.

KRW

hello again - DaveStrorm - 01-05-2006

Tops

Welcome back, Tops! Of course, I read a lot of your posts over on BL.com so it's not like I haven't "heard" from you so to speak. Wink

hello again - Kenji - 01-06-2006

Tops

Hello again and welcome back! Smile

hello again - peachynat - 01-06-2006

I'm relatively new to the board, but welcome back!!

hello again - The Mad American - 01-06-2006

Tops

Heya Tops. Welcome back. I have been checking the Lumley site every once in a while so I see your still active there but haven't seen you here for some time.

hello again - mike36799 - 01-06-2006

Welcome back!

hello again - topol_sheap - 01-06-2006

thanks guys, I intend to be about more often nowSmile