Pages (3): 1 2 3   
GreenHornet   01-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Any ideas for the role of Jack....... when i first started reading I had a few, but they may have aged abit since then..... Ive been through a few from Gary Sinise to Mel Gibson.... but over time... Right now thinking Eric Bana...what do you think.......
t4terrific   01-05-2006, 11:22 AM
This is an interesting topic. I've never considered it before. I think the guy from Jackass would be great. I also like Eric Bana.
Lake   01-06-2006, 07:24 PM
How about Christian Bale? I thought he was terrific in Batman Begins.
Maggers   01-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Guys, you are probably new to the board, so this is a topic that is interesting for you. But in the last year there have been at least 1,722 threads on who's gonna play Jack. I can't give it any more thought, but I know lots of others will. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pleiades   01-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Maggers Wrote:Guys, you are probably new to the board, so this is a topic that is interesting for you. But in the last year there have been at least 1,722 threads on who's gonna play Jack. I can't give it any more thought, but I know lots of others will. Big Grin
Even picking the worst imaginable persons to play Jack, Gia, Abe, etc. has been done, but fun!
BTW, Green Hornet, welcome to the Forum.

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
t4terrific   01-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Maggers Wrote:Guys, you are probably new to the board, so this is a topic that is interesting for you. But in the last year there have been at least 1,722 threads on who's gonna play Jack. I can't give it any more thought, but I know lots of others will. Big Grin

I thought it seemed a little familiar. Big Grin
GreenHornet   01-09-2006, 07:09 AM
I figured this was a well discussed topic.........long time F. Paul short time RJ.com.......... thanks Pleiades
GreenHornet   01-09-2006, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by Maggers
Guys, you are probably new to the board, so this is a topic that is interesting for you. But in the last year there have been at least 1,722 threads on who's gonna play Jack. I can't give it any more thought, but I know lots of others will.
I am new to the board... Its a topic that was intersting for me quite a while ago.LOL...I remember reading "The Tomb" before all the references to the 80's had to be edited.and still have the orig copy....So in the last year ther may have been 1,722 threads......Im just trying to keep up..........
Kenji   01-09-2006, 07:28 AM
GreenHornet Wrote:I am new to the board... Its a topic that was intersting for me quite a while ago.LOL...I remember reading "The Tomb" before all the references to the 80's had to be edited.and still have the orig copy....So in the last year ther may have been 1,722 threads......Im just trying to keep up..........

Welcome to the board, GreenHornet.

You're trying to keep up? While you're trying to keep up to those threads, other threads will build up one after another. But.....enjoy the visit in here! Smile

BTW, GreenHornet is Bruce Lee's TV series, right? Are you Bruce Lee fan?
Keith the Elder   01-09-2006, 10:10 AM
GreenHornet Wrote:I figured this was a well discussed topic.........long time F. Paul short time RJ.com.......... thanks Pleiades

Welcome GreenHornet.

Say, have you ever been to the Haiku thread?

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (3): 1 2 3