Richard Kendrick   06-01-2004, 01:44 PM

Hey Ken, they must have made this one just for you Buddy. Big Grin

RIK
thisisatest   06-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Richard Kendrick Wrote:
Hey Ken, they must have made this one just for you Buddy. Big Grin

RIK

Steve D
The previews make this movie look like an Aliens rip-off, and the fact that it's gone straight to video leaves me suspect. However, I'm such a big fan of the original that I will definitely be renting this puppy. Hope it has some new "bugs" in it.
Ken Valentine   06-01-2004, 06:58 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
The previews make this movie look like an Aliens rip-off, and the fact that it's gone straight to video leaves me suspect. However, I'm such a big fan of the original that I will definitely be renting this puppy. Hope it has some new "bugs" in it.

The link didn't come up, but between RIK's "Would you like to know more?", and your reference to "bugs," I gather that somebody's coming up with a re-make of Starship Poopers.

Like "Kill Bill," It's probably another movie I should pass up.

Ken V.
Richard Kendrick   06-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:The link didn't come up, but between RIK's "Would you like to know more?", and your reference to "bugs," I gather that somebody's coming up with a re-make of Starship Poopers.

Like "Kill Bill," It's probably another movie I should pass up.

Ken V.

http://www.trooperpx.com/SST2.html

"Starship Troopers 2" Ken. Out in video stores today. I just know you're going to rush out and be the first in line at the Blockbuster.

RIK Wink
Ken Valentine   06-01-2004, 08:57 PM
Quote:Richard Kendrick
"Starship Troopers 2" Ken. Out in video stores today. I just know you're going to rush out and be the first in line at the Blockbuster.

RIK Wink

I'll file that under, "Things I didn't need to know." Rolleyes

Go ahead RIK, rub it in. Big Grin

Ken V.
nonsun blob a   06-04-2004, 08:59 AM
I liked the first starship troopers. That said, the second one is an offense to motion pictures everywhere. I watched about 10 minutes of it on the Action channel, and it was simply horrible. I suppose my opinion may be invalid because I didn't have low enough standards to watch all of it, but see for yourselves.
Ken Valentine   06-05-2004, 09:50 AM
nonsun blob a Wrote:I liked the first starship troopers. That said, the second one is an offense to motion pictures everywhere. I watched about 10 minutes of it on the Action channel, and it was simply horrible. I suppose my opinion may be invalid because I didn't have low enough standards to watch all of it, but see for yourselves.

I liked the book, so I thought the first movie was horrible. There's absolutely NO WAY I'm going to waste money on the second one.

RIK knows how much I detested Starship Troopers . . . that's why he's teasing me about the sequel.

Right RIK? Big Grin

Ken V.
Kenji   06-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I liked the book, so I thought the first movie was horrible. There's absolutely NO WAY I'm going to waste money on the second one.

RIK knows how much I detested Starship Troopers . . . that's why he's teasing me about the sequel.

Right RIK? Big Grin

Ken V.

Ahhh....Starship Troopers! Yes, I remember. You and Jim were talked about it, right? Next week, start Starship Troopers2 in Japan. Anyway I will go to see it. After saw the movie, I will talk impression. Just moment....till I see it. Wink
jimbow8   06-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I liked the book, so I thought the first movie was horrible. There's absolutely NO WAY I'm going to waste money on the second one.

Right RIK? Big Grin

Ken V.
You didn't like the movie, Ken!??!? I'm shocked!! :eek: It is an awesome movie!

Here we go again,

Jim :p

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Richard Kendrick   06-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:RIK knows how much I detested Starship Troopers . . . that's why he's teasing me about the sequel.

Right RIK? Big Grin

Ken V.

Yep. :p That's about the size of it.

RIK
Pages (2): 1 2