Pages (2): 1 2   
colburn0004   12-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Ive been a huge fan of RJ since i read The Tomb a couple years ago, since then ive read all of the adversary cycle and all the rj books and am currently reading Infernal, but i have read few rj shorts and i was wondering if there was a list anywhere of all the rj shorts?
t4terrific   12-14-2005, 03:54 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:Ive been a huge fan of RJ since i read The Tomb a couple years ago, since then ive read all of the adversary cycle and all the rj books and am currently reading Infernal, but i have read few rj shorts and i was wondering if there was a list anywhere of all the rj shorts?

As far as I know, the only published RJ shorts, so far (that aren't already incorporated in the novels) are: "The Long Way Home", "A Day in the Life", and "The Wringer". There is a new one that hasn't been published yet, and others that have been incorporated in RJ novels. Plus there is "The Last Rakosh", which was incorporated into All the Rage, but has now been expanded into novella. It hasn't been released yet.
fpw   12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
"Home Repairs" was incorporated into Conspiracies, and "Interlude at Duane's" will appear in Thriller next spring from Mira books.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
peachynat   12-14-2005, 04:15 PM
t4terrific Wrote:As far as I know, the only published RJ shorts, so far (that aren't already incorporated in the novels) are: "The Long Way Home", "A Day in the Life", and "The Wringer". There is a new one that hasn't been published yet, and others that have been incorporated in RJ novels. Plus there is "The Last Rakosh", which was incorporated into All the Rage, but has now been expanded into novella. It hasn't been released yet.

I've read "The Long Way Home" and "A Day in the Life", but haven't read "The Wringer". Do you know where I can find it?
Maggers   12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...ht=wringer

That's an interesting thread on FPW's short stories.

This is a list from my collection of FPW books.

Anthologies:
Diagnosis Terminal (edited by FPW, includes "Offshore" by FPW)
Darker Masques (includes "Please Don't Hurt Me" by FPW)
The Black Spiral (includes "Cuts" by FPW)
Night Screams (includes "The Wringer" by FPW)
Freak Show (edited by FPW and includes "Winter Quarters" and "The Pine Barrens" by FPW)

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

peachynat   12-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Maggers Wrote:http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...ht=wringer

That's an interesting thread on FPW's short stories.

This is a list from my collection of FPW books.

Anthologies:
Diagnosis Terminal (edited by FPW, includes "Offshore" by FPW)
Darker Masques (includes "Please Don't Hurt Me" by FPW)
The Black Spiral (includes "Cuts" by FPW)
Night Screams (includes "The Wringer" by FPW)
Freak Show (edited by FPW and includes "Winter Quarters" and "The Pine Barrens" by FPW)

Thanks for the info Maggers!! I appreciate it. Smile
t4terrific   12-14-2005, 06:43 PM
peachynat Wrote:I've read "The Long Way Home" and "A Day in the Life", but haven't read "The Wringer". Do you know where I can find it?

"The Wringer" is in a paper back anthology called Night Screams. It's also in a magazine, available at Shocklines.com, called Gauntlet #17.
Biggles   12-14-2005, 10:46 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:Ive been a huge fan of RJ since i read The Tomb a couple years ago, since then ive read all of the adversary cycle and all the rj books and am currently reading Infernal, but i have read few rj shorts and i was wondering if there was a list anywhere of all the rj shorts?

Susan has RJ T-Shirts and thongs available at the online store. Not sure about shorts, but what a great holiday idea! Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Maggers   12-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Biggles Wrote:Susan has RJ T-Shirts and thongs available at the online store. Not sure about shorts, but what a great holiday idea! Big Grin

LOL! They could even have little pockets for all those handy dandy tools that every repairman needs.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Keith the Elder   12-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Maggers Wrote:LOL! They could even have little pockets for all those handy dandy tools that every repairman needs.

And they'd ride a just little low in the back, "repairman style"

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (2): 1 2