Paige   12-13-2005, 11:36 PM
In the paperback edition of All the Rage on pg 116 (3rd line from the bottom,) the book mentions "Jacob Prather and his 'Infernal Machine.'"

We know that Jacob's son is connected to the Otherness, but I'm just wandering if it has any connection to the machines mentioned in Infernal or was it all just a coincidence.

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
fpw   12-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Paige Wrote:In the paperback edition of All the Rage on pg 116 (3rd line from the bottom,) the book mentions "Jacob Prather and his 'Infernal Machine.'"

We know that Jacob's son is connected to the Otherness, but I'm just wandering if it has any connection to the machines mentioned in Infernal or was it all just a coincidence.

Good catch.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Jay #1   12-14-2005, 04:39 AM
Just finished Infernal.

There's always been a picture in my mind of Jack. It's hard to picture him with an older brother that looks just like him but heavier with a complexion stemming from too much drug use and alcohol use. *grin*
Ossicle   12-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Paige Wrote:In the paperback edition of All the Rage on pg 116 (3rd line from the bottom,) the book mentions "Jacob Prather and his 'Infernal Machine.'"

From here on in, there will be no coincidences! Smile