tooleman   12-16-2005, 02:33 AM
It is a shame Aurora went out of buisness, I am sure they would have made a superb Rakosh. Being a modeler from the mid sixties, I am always interested in anything anyone has to say on the subject. I re-read the Tomb last week and found that RJ's brother was said to be attending medicial school and Kate attending Rutgers law; Paul, did you change direction in Hosts.......?...........Also I would like to bring to your attention a Bond Arms derringer, interchangable barrels, .410 shotgun, .45 cal, .38/357 cal, etc......2 shot, extremly concealable......
fpw   12-16-2005, 09:01 AM
tooleman Wrote:I re-read the Tomb last week and found that RJ's brother was said to be attending medicial school and Kate attending Rutgers law; Paul, did you change direction in Hosts

They, um, switched professions. You must be reading and older version.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   12-16-2005, 04:00 PM
fpw Wrote:They, um, switched professions. You must be reading and older version.

You are such a cheater!!!! Big Grin
jaybird   12-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I guess thats one of the nice things about being the GOD of fiction. Anything goes.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night