Pages (2):    1 2
Anders Monsen   12-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Shocklines.com Wrote:We don't get the free outline chapbooks -- that's for people who order direct and prepay at Gauntlet. We do offer free shipping and the inscription, and we should be able to have the outline chapbooks for sale at Shocklines.com at some point as well (we have the other outline chapbooks on the site for sale at $10). But no, unfortunately, we don't get the free outline chapbooks for our copies.

Thanks for the clarification. I've bought some of the older chapbooks that I lacked, as well as other books, from Shocklines, and been very impressed with the service.
Biggles   12-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Shocklines.com Wrote:Hey gang, we have the limited edition of Harbingers up for preorder at Shocklines.com. As always, you won't actually be charged until the book is in our hands, but the book will sell out before it comes out so we need your reservation if you want to get one through us.

And yup, we're offering personal inscriptions from Paul if you want one.

http://store.yahoo.com/shocklines/harejanobfpa.html

[Image: shocklines_1876_50909550]

Thanks for the heads up. Done!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Shocklines.com   12-14-2005, 12:16 AM
One more thing -- we ship everywhere in the world via airmail (generally about $7 to Canada and about $14-$20 to elsewhere in the world). If you live outside of the U.S. and want a reservation, just email me directly at spinmatt@aol.com.

Matt
Flinx   12-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Shocklines.com Wrote:One more thing -- we ship everywhere in the world via airmail (generally about $7 to Canada and about $14-$20 to elsewhere in the world). If you live outside of the U.S. and want a reservation, just email me directly at spinmatt@aol.com.

Matt
Will send email about other books I want.
Pages (2):    1 2