Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27   
KRW   02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
AsMoral Wrote:That means he's over 30 in gay years. Seriously Jack and Ennis, no one here hates gays and there is no need to promote the movie on this website anymore. Now if You want to read a book by F. Paul Wilson please do so then come back and post as much as you want. I recommend HOSTS.

Is gay years like dog years or what? :confused:

Ken
Dave   02-03-2006, 01:20 PM
KRW Wrote:Is gay years like dog years or what? :confused:

Ken
From your signature Ken, you should like this...

Brokeback to the Future

Dave
Peter   02-03-2006, 08:04 PM
I have truly enjoyed this thread! Do you think I should get out more?

Oh, is it really over?
Maggers   02-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Peter Wrote:I have truly enjoyed this thread! Do you think I should get out more?

Oh, is it really over?

This thread has everything. Love, hate, life, death, nasty attitudes, righteous indignation, and splendid movie reviews. What more could you ask.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   02-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Dave Wrote:From your signature Ken, you should like this...

Brokeback to the Future

Dave

LMAOalmostPMP! (I pride myself with my bladder control Wink ) That was great Dave! Christopher Lloyd is one of my favorite actors and that was definatly my favorite trilogy! But this shows me the potential this movie could have had! BTW I didn't just pick that sig because I'm a fan of the movie, It's also a philosaphy of life. (I know, pretty deep! Big Grin )
I also heard on the radio today, "Brokeback Cowboy" sung to the tune of "Rhinestone Cowboy" The only line that sticks out in my head, (maybe I shouldn't phrase it that way on this thread) was, " There's a reason my chaps don't cover my dairy aire, Like a Brokeback Cowboy"! After that, I laughed too hard to remember much else.

Thanks for the laugh, Ken

By the way, this movie is making headlines for the first western were the good guys get it in the end!
Scott Miller   02-04-2006, 12:49 PM
KRW Wrote:By the way, this movie is making headlines for the first western were the good guys get it in the end!

Now that's funny.

BTW, the only way to kill a thread is to stop posting on it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   02-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Big Grin
Maggers Wrote:This thread has everything. Love, hate, life, death, nasty attitudes, righteous indignation, and splendid movie reviews. What more could you ask.

Okay, this thread has it all. Amazing replys and retorts. I'm glad I found you guys!
neotank   02-05-2006, 11:46 PM
This movie is so flaming they even gave the mountian a gay name!
Marc   02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Dave Wrote:From your signature Ken, you should like this...

Brokeback to the Future

Now that was funny. Thanks for posting that!
KRW   02-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Now that's funny.

BTW, the only way to kill a thread is to stop posting on it.

Oh yeah I forgot that part! Big Grin

Ken
Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27