Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27   
KRW   01-28-2006, 10:36 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Then I'll kick your ass on Monday.

I'll be your second if you want. But I doubt you'd need help!

Ken
NewYorkjoe   01-29-2006, 09:38 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:..... and Joe, having been born in 1953, IS a Baby Boomer .... according to EVERYTHING cited.

Bottom line!!! Deal with it!!!

Try University of Phoenix, online. I originally said that I was "born on the near edge" of the Baby Boom. I therefore consider myself a Baby Boomer and always have. Nothing I said earlier contradicted that.

Again, and for the last time, I reject the birth years of the Baby Boomers stretching into the late '50s and early '60s (which is why they cannot be considered a "generation"). I previously gave arguments supporting that stand and will not repeat them now, however, they were logically arrived at and based on strict definitions.

Further discussion on this matter is pointless, since I can't expect you to retain the fundamental points of my premise.
jack twist   01-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Naw Ennis me just fish'n buddies Big Grin AsMoral Ya's nastieee :eek:

I confront the world with peace and realize that life is only a contradiction
jimbow8   01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:Try University of Phoenix, online. I originally said that I was "born on the near edge" of the Baby Boom. I therefore consider myself a Baby Boomer and always have. Nothing I said earlier contradicted that.

Again, and for the last time, I reject the birth years of the Baby Boomers stretching into the late '50s and early '60s (which is why they cannot be considered a "generation"). I previously gave arguments supporting that stand and will not repeat them now, however, they were logically arrived at and based on strict definitions.

Further discussion on this matter is pointless, since I can't expect you to retain the fundamental points of my premise.
[Image: bow.gif]

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
KRW   01-30-2006, 11:20 PM
jack twist Wrote:Naw Ennis me just fish'n buddies Big Grin

Just keep your exploits to yourself, I don't even want to know how big it was.

Ken
jack twist   02-02-2006, 02:52 AM
yes u do lol ya wanna know all the details i know your type, get back to the handburger stand lol

Ken Valentine   02-02-2006, 03:42 AM
KRW Wrote:I'm pretty sure they're only hear to promote their website. They seem to like the movie and contraversy. Anyway, they probably will not have anything to add to the thread, let alone the board judging from their beggining posts.

I don't know if this guy is really illiterate or if he's just pretending . . . nor do I care. I just put him on "ignore."

Ken V.
jack twist   02-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by KRW
I'm pretty sure they're only hear to promote their website. They seem to like the movie and contraversy. Anyway, they probably will not have anything to add to the thread, let alone the board judging from their beggining posts.

i think hes a troll Big Grin

Tony H   02-02-2006, 10:37 AM
jack twist Wrote:Originally Posted by KRW
I'm pretty sure they're only hear to promote their website. They seem to like the movie and contraversy. Anyway, they probably will not have anything to add to the thread, let alone the board judging from their beggining posts.

i think hes a troll Big Grin

That means he's over 30 in gay years. Seriously Jack and Ennis, no one here hates gays and there is no need to promote the movie on this website anymore. Now if You want to read a book by F. Paul Wilson please do so then come back and post as much as you want. I recommend HOSTS.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
jack twist   02-02-2006, 11:23 PM
sure nuff :p

Pages (27):    1 23 24 25 26 27