Pages (27):    1 22 23 24 25 26 27   
ENNIS DEL MAR   01-27-2006, 10:37 PM
The baby boomer generation is ppl born in mid 50's to early 60's , and that's a fact jack!,
so knock it off...
ENNIS
This post was last modified: 01-27-2006, 10:41 PM by ENNIS DEL MAR.
KRW   01-27-2006, 10:49 PM
jack twist Wrote:I think that these people who feel compelled to come to a thread devoted to a movie they haven't seen and post attacks on people they don't know (and clearly don't understand) have serious psychological and spiritual problems. Are they insecure about their own heterosexuality? Are they just stupid and poorly socialized? Do they live in a cave somewhere where they don't know any real live gay people and can therefore really believe so much of the nonsense that they are peddling? Or were they just raised in households where they were taught that it is okay to hate people who are different!!!! the world must be a small place for u. Maybe they are also racists. I don't know. I dont belive for a minute however that religion really drives this kind of lunacy--religious is just a convenient rationale for what is a far more visceral reaction. Big Grin

Dear John,
Aren't you full of yourself. I'm glad you know it all. Now, get back to work!

Ken
Ken Valentine   01-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Dude... the baby boomer generation came from young men and women getting it on after World War II. World War II ended in 1945. You were born in 1953 (conceived 1952). It is a fair bet that not every man and woman married and had children immediately after 1945. We're talking 7 years. Not 10. Not 20. A generation is generally considered 20 years.

I know it pains you to accept the fact, but your parents were going at it like monkeys in heat within that ACCEPTED 20 years considered the Baby Boomers Generation. Therefore, you are a baby boomer. Accept it.

Marc, I don't think NY Joe was claiming NOT to be of the Post War Baby Boom (PWBB) generation. Seems to me that he was merely questioning that those who were born into that generation would have been born over a period of twenty years. And it makes a certain kind of sense to me.

Within a fairly short period of time, many returning veterans settled down and started to raise families. (My own father didn't get out of the hospital until 1946.) This generation, so-called, was, to a very large extent, children born to those returning servicemen.

Does anyone seriously think that those families were still having children eighteen-ninteen-twenty years later?

I think that is what Joe was actually questioning.

Ken V.
jack twist   01-28-2006, 06:07 AM
Hey ya Ennis howz is ya well what we got's here Ennis is a goddamned sonofabitch unsatisfactory situation!!! Yes baby boomer uhuh! And it aint john I'ts jack by no means king of the rdddddddddddd I am work'n but i am stemm'n the rose Big Grin
This post was last modified: 01-28-2006, 06:16 AM by jack twist.

I confront the world with peace and realize that life is only a contradiction
jack twist   01-28-2006, 06:25 AM
t4terrific Wrote:In the words of Eric Cartman, "just a bunch of gay cowboys eating pudding!".

Love eating pudd'n!! mmmmmmmmmmm outa try it Big Grin

jack twist   01-28-2006, 06:30 AM
AsMoral Wrote:If the note falls off they may deem it a sign of the apocolypse and all flee to fire island for a fabulous cookout. The world needs gays, who else will do all those makeover shows?

You shudd up before I knock your ignorant ass into next week Big Grin

jack twist   01-28-2006, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE
Originally Posted by Scott Hajek
Besides, in reference to homosexuality, the Bible only forbids a man to lay with another man. Woman on woman action is acceptable, which only solidifies the idea that God is a man or that the Bible was written by men. (This is the only part of the Bible I like to quote, by the way, it's fun to watch reactions when you point this out.)

Excately hahahah Men? how u know they all wernt gay? Hell yes he ran around with 12 guys and never married and The funny thing is that back in those times sexual relations between men wasn't considered taboo. In fact, many cultures considered that women were only for motherhood and that only another man was worthy of an intimate relationship, then mary mag's she wasn't excately squeeky clean plenty of reason to be worried imho Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin .

Tony H   01-28-2006, 10:23 AM
jack twist Wrote:You shudd up before I knock your ignorant ass into next week Big Grin

Then I'll kick your ass on Monday.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Ken Valentine   01-28-2006, 10:17 PM
jack twist Wrote:Hey ya Ennis howz is ya well what we got's here Ennis is a goddamned sonofabitch unsatisfactory situation!!! Yes baby boomer uhuh! And it aint john I'ts jack by no means king of the rdddddddddddd I am work'n but i am stemm'n the rose Big Grin

Could you translate that into 'Merrican? Even English would be an improvement.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say.

Ken V.
KRW   01-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Could you translate that into 'Merrican? Even English would be an improvement.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say.

Ken V.

I'm pretty sure they're only hear to promote their website. They seem to like the movie and contraversy. Anyway, they probably will not have anything to add to the thread, let alone the board judging from their beggining posts.

Ken
Pages (27):    1 22 23 24 25 26 27