Pages (2):    1 2
matthewsmommy   12-09-2005, 11:11 PM
fpw Wrote:Last Saturday (12/3) I signed / inscribed 140 of them for Matt.
Whew! For a second there, I thought I had clicked "submit" 140 times! :eek:

'Cause Mommy Said So.
t4terrific   12-09-2005, 11:40 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Whew! For a second there, I thought I had clicked "submit" 140 times! :eek:

Yeah. I thought, for a second, 140 were signed "for Matt" too!
Scott Miller   12-23-2005, 11:40 AM
I did my annual reading for my son's class on Friday-they loved it. Eight is about the perfect age for the story. I decided to push my luck and try it out on the kindergarten class where I work and while they got a bit antsy at times, they loved it as well. I got to spend more time with them after finishing it, so I had a dozen kindergarteners going around with bad English accents, "A rose must bloom and a pig must squeal, a cow must moo and a Thingy must steal. It simply must." I even had a couple of parents ask me what their children were talking about so I got to show them the book and explain a little about my favorite author. Great stuff.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Biggles   12-23-2005, 11:51 AM
t4terrific Wrote:The same thing happened to me with my inscribed Forge copy of Infernal. It had been months since I ordered it. I'm glad I didn't pick one up at the book store too.

Happens to bigamists all the time. You know, the "I forgot I was already married" defense. Works every time. Wink

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (2):    1 2