Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8   
jaybird   12-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Human shields are way underated. Even more so when chew wasps are involved.
KRW   12-08-2005, 08:40 PM
jaybird Wrote:Human shields are way underated. Even more so when chew wasps are involved.

It's all how you look at it. Of course, Chew wasps come in swarms. Maybe it's better to lie down and play dead?

KRW
jaybird   12-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Okay You have a point. But, like I was saying, the more bodies we have out there the less likley we will get bitten.
KRW   12-08-2005, 09:12 PM
jaybird Wrote:Okay You have a point. But, like I was saying, the more bodies we have out there the less likley we will get bitten.

Or more food for the feast. Think of Templton at the fair. BTW, your avatar. Why'd ya pick it?

KRW
Tempest   12-08-2005, 09:30 PM
While working at Hickory Farms, this old guy comes up to me and asked if he could get a Confederate Veterans discount...I almost laughed him out of the mall. I mean, the dude was old, but not THAT old.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
jaybird   12-08-2005, 09:32 PM
Good point about Tempelton. I chose this avatar because I was born in the south, raised in the south, I have 8 generations from the south, and I had at least 13 ancestors that fought for the C.S.A.. Im about as southern as they come. I am a "Redneck" but Im NOT a hillbilly. There is a big difference.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
KRW   12-08-2005, 09:44 PM
jaybird Wrote:Good point about Tempelton. I chose this avatar because I was born in the south, raised in the south, I have 8 generations from the south, and I had at least 13 ancestors that fought for the C.S.A.. Im about as southern as they come. I am a "Redneck" but Im NOT a hillbilly. There is a big difference.

Something to be proud of! You could consider me south also, but I'm more hillbilly than redneck. Your right, there is a big differance.
peachynat   12-08-2005, 10:19 PM
jaybird Wrote:Good point about Tempelton. I chose this avatar because I was born in the south, raised in the south, I have 8 generations from the south, and I had at least 13 ancestors that fought for the C.S.A.. Im about as southern as they come. I am a "Redneck" but Im NOT a hillbilly. There is a big difference.

Love the South!!! Definitely something to be proud of!!! Smile
jaybird   12-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Yes. I am proud of my heritage. Its getting harder to find any real southerners any more. I think there are more "Yankees" here in georgia than north of the Mason/Dixon line. I wouldnt mind it so much but, they move down here and then say "I think your State flag is racist" so our whimpy, candyassed, no back boned Gov. folds like a wet tent and changes the flag. I wouldnt come to your house and tell you that I dont like the decor and I want it changed. Thats just rude and disrespectful. ...... Okay. sorry about that. I tend to get carried away with subject.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
peachynat   12-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey, don't apologize... I feel the same way
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8