Pages (2):    1 2
Susan   11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Thanks, Susanita. Much better.

No, I don't watch Threshold. I don't watch many series with any regularity. You guys did help get me hooked on LOST though. I RARELY miss The Daily Show and the Adult Swim shows that follow.

The Daily Show rocks! I don't get to see more than 1-2 hours of it a week, but I love it.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
fpw   11-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Lost didn't make the top 20?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Susan   11-15-2005, 07:35 PM
fpw Wrote:Lost didn't make the top 20?

I think it's because that rating period fell on one of the weeks that Lost was a repeat.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
mike36799   11-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Susan Wrote:I think it's because that rating period fell on one of the weeks that Lost was a repeat.

Susan

Has to be... I couldn't see it bottoming out like that.
Pages (2):    1 2