Pages (2):    1 2
KRW   11-15-2005, 09:26 PM
APhew Wrote:I don't think so. The RJ Story Arc happens outside of the events of the AC. There are some characters and events that tie back and forth, but if you haven't read the AC yet you wouldn't know what those were. They really don't spoil anything anyway.

Now, the big question is whether you should read "Nightworld" before the revised version is released. I read it a long time ago, before "Conspiracies" was released. It's probably my favorite of all of his books. If I were in your shoes, it would be a difficult choice to stop at "Reprisal" (you'll know what I mean when you finish it) or to continue on with "Nightworld".

I agree. And to read "Nightworld" or not to read Nightworld" That is the question!
I'd say to make up your mind completly before hand. Cause if your thinking , "Ah, I'll just read a few lines on the first page, that can't hurt anything." you will be hooked. Especially after reading the Advisary Cycle.

KRW
jaybird   11-26-2005, 03:28 PM
I started with The Keep, then The Tomb. I then read the AC.While RJ and AC are separate series, the foundation thatI got from my reading was helpful in understanding the whole picture.
Pages (2):    1 2