Pages (2):    1 2
jimbow8   10-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Marc B. Wrote:I liked the first up until the end. As for the sequel I agree with your assessment: it is a money grab move. Saw II will probably be as bad as Blair Witch 2.
I agree. The first one was really cool until the end. It seemed like a total cop-out to me.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
The Mad American   10-24-2005, 11:49 AM
We have a bunch of guys who do the bad movie night. Movies our wife's won't want to go see or just plain old bad movies.

Went to see Doom with the bunch of hooligans and it was good for a laugh, had some fair action and of course some really really cheesy one liners from The Rock (which is a good thing for a movie like this).

The first person thing was cool for anyone who played the game as there is one part that cracked me up when I saw it being that anyone who had played the game has done it....f2, f4...hehe.

In my humble opinion anyone who goes to this movie and expects anything other then what it is should have their heads checked. Its a movie made about a video game starring a former pro wrestler.

Fun had by all. Big Grin

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

jimbow8   10-24-2005, 12:43 PM
The Mad American Wrote:We have a bunch of guys who do the bad movie night. Movies our wife's won't want to go see or just plain old bad movies.

Went to see Doom with the bunch of hooligans and it was good for a laugh, had some fair action and of course some really really cheesy one liners from The Rock (which is a good thing for a movie like this).

The first person thing was cool for anyone who played the game as there is one part that cracked me up when I saw it being that anyone who had played the game has done it....f2, f4...hehe.

In my humble opinion anyone who goes to this movie and expects anything other then what it is should have their heads checked. Its a movie made about a video game starring a former pro wrestler.

Fun had by all. Big Grin
I forget ....... What did F2, F4 do?

I like the Rock. I think he has potential to be a decent star. Did you see him in Be Cool? Hilarious!

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-24-2005, 12:57 PM
The Mad American Wrote:We have a bunch of guys who do the bad movie night. Movies our wife's won't want to go see or just plain old bad movies.

Fun had by all. Big Grin

Now there's another difference between the sexes, MadAm. A buncha guys can get together with some lagers and really enjoy--laugh like sons of bitches--at a bad movie. Women just don't. It can't =only= be they're smarter than us. Or can it? :confused:
Pages (2):    1 2