Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Kenji   10-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Yesterday, my friend finished reading Black Wind, and today he took back it to me.

I asked about book. "How was it? Was it good?"
He said, "Yeah, this is very weird and chilly! But I liked it. By the way, is F.Paul Wilson really foreign author?"
So I said, "yeah, sure!"
He said, "Nah! It's impossible that American author write this story"
Me:"No! I told you, he is American. He researched about Japan."
Friend:"Really? That's awesome!"
Me:"Hey, see this book" and I handed The Tomb to friend.
My friend said, "What is this...? Ah! Is this his other novel?"
Me:"Yep. This is one of Repairman Jack series. Read this. It won't disappoint you."

Now he is FPW fan! Smile
jimbow8   10-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Kenji Wrote:Yesterday, my friend finished reading Black Wind, and today he took back it to me.

He said, "Yeah, this is very weird and chilly! But I liked it. By the way, is F.Paul Wilson really foreign author?"
So I said, "yeah, sure!"
Me:"Yep. This is one of Repairman Jack series. Read this. It won't disappoint you."

Now he is FPW fan! Smile
Awesome!! It sounds like you have created another fan, Kenji.

We should all get finders fees for this, Paul!!! Wink :p

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Kenji Wrote:Yesterday, my friend finished reading Black Wind, and today he took back it to me.

So I said, "yeah, sure!"

Now he is FPW fan! Smile

Well done, Kenji! Invite your friend to join us on the board!
Kenji   10-10-2005, 04:26 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Well done, Kenji! Invite your friend to join us on the board!

I wish he does. But unfortunately.....he can't read and write English like me! Sad
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Kenji Wrote:I wish he does. But unfortunately.....he can't read and write English like me! Sad

"But how, then, did he read BLACK WIND?" asked Sherlock Holmes. :confused:
jimbow8   10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:"But how, then, did he read BLACK WIND?" asked Sherlock Holmes. :confused:
I would assume that it is available in a Japanese version. :p Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I would assume that it is available in a Japanese version. :p Big Grin

"Logical...flawlessly logical." Awright, Jimbo, strut yer stuff--from which TOS Star Trek did I quote Spock's line?
t4terrific   10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:"But how, then, did he read BLACK WIND?" asked Sherlock Holmes. :confused:

Elementary Watson. In Japanese.
jimbow8   10-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:"Logical...flawlessly logical." Awright, Jimbo, strut yer stuff--from which TOS Star Trek did I quote Spock's line?
Don't know my Star Trek.

Scott Miller   10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
t4terrific Wrote:Elementary Watson. In Japanese.

Just last night on a useless trivia site I read that Holmes never actually said that. I say play it again, Sam.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4