Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   10-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Two weeks in Nantucket with a sloooow dial-up (16.8 kb connection). Now you know why you haven't heard from me. It'll take me a while to cach up.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   10-01-2005, 06:50 PM
fpw Wrote:Two weeks in Nantucket with a sloooow dial-up (16.8 kb connection). Now you know why you haven't heard from me. It'll take me a while to cach up.

Welcome back, Paul!!! We missed you.
Paige   10-01-2005, 07:29 PM
How's Nantucket?

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
Maggers   10-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Welcome back, Paul! Hope you had a great vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the paperback expo.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

t4terrific   10-02-2005, 12:07 AM
fpw Wrote:Two weeks in Nantucket with a sloooow dial-up (16.8 kb connection). Now you know why you haven't heard from me. It'll take me a while to cach up.

We were left, on our own, unattended, without supervision, for two weeks? OH MY GOD!! :eek:
Blake   10-02-2005, 01:44 AM
fpw Wrote:Two weeks in Nantucket with a sloooow dial-up (16.8 kb connection).

Wow. I bet you can type faster than that.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Biggles   10-03-2005, 02:03 PM

Do you mean "catch" up or "cache" up?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   10-03-2005, 02:05 PM
fpw Wrote:Two weeks in Nantucket

BTW, got any new limericks for us? Big Grin

Biggles   10-03-2005, 02:06 PM
t4terrific Wrote:We were left, on our own, unattended, without supervision, for two weeks? OH MY GOD!! :eek:

Well, Lisa and Susan tried to keep us in line, but not too effectively.

t4terrific   10-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Biggles Wrote:Well, Lisa and Susan tried to keep us in line, but not too effectively.

They were like the baby sitter who watches tv and talks on the phone while the kids go crazy. Big Grin
Pages (2): 1 2