Pages (2):    1 2
maxplay   09-24-2005, 06:22 PM
BrettM Wrote:Usually a quarantine notice is put on the side of a door that faces the non-quarantined area. If the quarantine sign was on the inside of the hatch, maybe it's the island itself that is quarantined, and Desmond was in a clean area. [Cue eerie music...]

That was my assumption. Also, it's interesting that the flashback was about Jack and his future fiancee's miraculous recovery (after Jack meets Desmond). Locke also made a miraculous recovery when he came to the island. Is there a connection there?

Always Play the Max!
Jake Badlands   09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
I like how the show keeps all the viewers guessing. That element of "Whoa" always lingers at the back of my mind that something supernatural is going to happen, yet the show generally keeps it real as they are still castaways stuck on an island and struggling to survive.

To be honest I was a bit disappointed that it was only another crazy british dude in the hatch, but that tune he seems to like is really catchy and Locke was once again acting strange, which means he knows something else is going on on the island.

Theories:

-The new character Desmond is a time traveller?? He referred to himself being a world traveller to Jack and then he told him, "What would you do if she were alright?" Maybe he knew because he'd already seen it happen.

-Desmond in control of the island? He controls the monster, or the whole island itself.

-Michael, Jin, and Sawyer not coming back? Considering they were miles offshore and the raft was blown to bits.
Paige   09-30-2005, 09:43 PM
RussM Wrote:Saw this link on Ebert's site:

http://homepage.mac.com/mprieve/.Public/lost.mpg

A very weird but interesting promo for the UK showing.

Russ Madden

Does anyone know the name of the song that was in that promo?

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
fpw   10-02-2005, 08:58 AM
I saw the first 12 episodes on 'Tucket and I am hooked.

Those of you who get the newslettere can read about a personal connection with one of the creators.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   10-02-2005, 03:12 PM
fpw Wrote:I saw the first 12 episodes on 'Tucket and I am hooked.

Those of you who get the newslettere can read about a personal connection with one of the creators.

...and about the title for RJ 10!!!
Pages (2):    1 2