Pages (3):    1 2 3   
stacyzinda123   09-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Paige Wrote:The Carver might be Kimber or maybe the new doctor.
I had the same thought. There was one particular camera shot of him during the episode that said "creepy!" to me.
Sam   09-26-2005, 03:09 PM
hmm...I've always found that it's rarely the creepy person or the one who just seems like they are the likely suspect. The majority of the time it's the person you least expect - the really cool/funny person or the timid one or the love interest. Since I haven't seen enough of the characters from the past I can't make a good guess. So far my bet is on either Matt (my first choice) or Christian (the old multiple personality twist).
This post was last modified: 09-26-2005, 03:15 PM by Sam.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Kenji   10-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I just started watching from 9th episode in 1st season. I missed from 1st episode to 8th episode. So I don't know well character's personalities yet. But now I'm enjoying "Nip/Tuck". Surgery scenes were awesome.

In 10th episode, I saw an examination scene, but they used dead people's heads! Ugh! Moreover, one of heads spoke to doctor. :eek: I like this show! Big Grin
Noelie   10-17-2005, 12:19 PM
Quote:Is he sexy? Hmmmmm...................
Yes. :p

Quote:When will they tell us who it is?

In an interview I read with Ryan Murphy, he said we won't find out until the last episode of the season.

Quote:who do you think The Carver is? Anyone we know?
Personally, I think it is someone we know because the identity of The Carver is being so built up. I don't think it'd have the same impact if it was just some Joe Schmoe.

Quote:Who are the characters and their situations? Important points to know?
I could post this stuff for you, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't spoiler tag it for folks like Kenji who are just starting to watch Season 1....
Noelie   10-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh, yeah. The Carver. Unfortunately, I think that both of the people I think are good candidates to be The Carver are probably red herrings - Matt and Quentin. Matt is absolutely fucked up enough to be The Carver, and Quentin is definitely creepy enough, but those are the exact things that make me think I'm on the wrong track. What I do know is that I will be PISSED if it turns out to be either Christian or Sean. Particularly Christian.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Noelie Wrote:Yes. :p

In an interview I read with Ryan Murphy, he said we won't find out until the last episode of the season.

Personally, I think it is someone we know because the identity of The Carver is being so built up. I don't think it'd have the same impact if it was just some Joe Schmoe.

I could post this stuff for you, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't spoiler tag it for folks like Kenji who are just starting to watch Season 1....

If in doubt, I would post SPOILER!
Sam   10-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Noelie Wrote:Oh, yeah. The Carver. Unfortunately, I think that both of the people I think are good candidates to be The Carver are probably red herrings - Matt and Quentin. Matt is absolutely fucked up enough to be The Carver, and Quentin is definitely creepy enough, but those are the exact things that make me think I'm on the wrong track. What I do know is that I will be PISSED if it turns out to be either Christian or Sean. Particularly Christian.

Possible Spoiler (for Kenji anyway)!!!!!!!!

I believe the next episode has Christian being arrested as the Carver suspect. This may rule him out but I have the feeling that by the end of the season the writers will make sure that every character will look like they are the Carver and have us all completely confused. Christian said he was raped but where's the proof? He didn't tell the cops. Right? I'm now leaning towards him as the Carver. Matt would be too obvious. I think. :confused:

Or the revealing of the Carver could morph into another dream sequence in the next season. Wouldn't that just piss you off even more?!
This post was last modified: 10-17-2005, 11:23 PM by Sam.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Susan   10-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Sam Wrote:Possible Spoiler (for Kenji anyway)!!!!!!!!

I believe the next episode has Christian being arrested as the Carver suspect. This may rule him out but I have the feeling that by the end of the season the writers will make sure that every character will look like they are the Carver and have us all completely confused. Christian said he was raped but where's the proof? He didn't tell the cops. Right? I'm now leaning towards him as the Carver. Matt would be too obvious. I think. :confused:

Or the revealing of the Carver could morph into another dream sequence in the next season. Wouldn't that just piss you off even more?!

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I hope it's not Christian because then how would he continue being the lead? It doesn't make sense. Especially now that he's killed someone. I think it's Matt's ex-transexual girlfriend or maybe even the new police detective on the case (the one Christian had a threesome with).

Or maybe it's Dr. McNamara's mother-in-law! LOL! She's pretty mental!

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
stacyzinda123   10-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Susan Wrote:***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I hope it's not Christian because then how would he continue being the lead? It doesn't make sense. Especially now that he's killed someone.
Susan
Those were my thoughts about Christian too. Just like the previews at the beginning of the season made it look like they were going to kill him off, once Christian looks bad they'll prove him innocent. My money is still on Quentin, but he may be too obvious too. Maybe Eva (spelling?). Who knows!
Noelie   10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
** Possible Spoilers **

Quote:This may rule him out but I have the feeling that by the end of the season the writers will make sure that every character will look like they are the Carver and have us all completely confused.
Yes, I agree. Also in the interview I mentioned with Ryan Murphy, he said that every person on the cast has come to him and asked him if they are The Carver. So at the point when that article was written, even the cast didn't know who it was. Crazy stuff, huh?

Quote:Or the revealing of the Carver could morph into another dream sequence in the next season. Wouldn't that just piss you off even more?!
Indeedy. I've thought of that too!

Quote:I think it's Matt's ex-transexual girlfriend or maybe even the new police detective on the case (the one Christian had a threesome with).
I've thought along those lines myself. Detective Kit definitely has some issues, and Ava...well. Wink
Pages (3):    1 2 3