jpwynn   08-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if Borderlands is on schedule with Reprisal? The original date for release was tomorrow. Is that still correct?

I've already read Reprisal twice, but I'm just so anxious to get the whole Adversary collection that every book just means I'm that much closer to completion.
stacyzinda123   08-30-2005, 04:39 PM
jpwynn Wrote:Does anyone know if Borderlands is on schedule with Reprisal? The original date for release was tomorrow. Is that still correct?

I've already read Reprisal twice, but I'm just so anxious to get the whole Adversary collection that every book just means I'm that much closer to completion.
I talked to the people at Borderlands Press a couple weeks ago and they said they were about a month behind. They blamed it on FPW not getting the signature sheets back in time :confused: . They also said they'd be working on the slipcase while they work on Nightworld and it should be available shortly after the book.
fpw   08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I was jammed and got the updated revisions back to them late. My bad.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   09-03-2005, 02:04 AM
fpw Wrote:Yeah, I was jammed and got the updated revisions back to them late. My bad.

Just for that...
...I'm going to post a reply!!!!!