Pages (2):    1 2
jimbow8   08-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Dave Wrote:The Mist! Woohoo! My favourite piece of Stephen King fiction, and done by the only man who adapts King well (The Shining is contentious).

I'm hyped about this one.

Dave
Me too. Though I don't know how they can recreate the "twist" of the end of the story onto film.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   08-10-2005, 12:15 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Me too. Though I don't know how they can recreate the "twist" of the end of the story onto film.

True, the story as written has a very unhollywood ending.

I reckon they'll ignore it and come up with something else entirely Sad

Not so hyped now.

Dave
jimbow8   08-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Dave Wrote:True, the story as written has a very unhollywood ending.

I reckon they'll ignore it and come up with something else entirely Sad

Not so hyped now.

Dave
Sorry to burst your Happy Bubble.

Buck up, Little Camper!!! Big Grin

I'm sure your movie will be better anyway.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   08-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Dave Wrote:The Mist! Woohoo! My favourite piece of Stephen King fiction, and done by the only man who adapts King well (The Shining is contentious).

I'm hyped about this one.

Dave

The Mist is my favorite short story......hmmmmm, no, I take it back. My favorite short story is "You know they got a hell of a band". Rock'n Roll with dead singers! Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Elvis Presly, Marvin Gay...... It'll be terrific zombie movie. Big Grin

Quote:PS Mine? Smile

Yeah, someday........I really want to see movie version. Smile
This post was last modified: 08-11-2005, 07:58 AM by Kenji.
Pages (2):    1 2