Pages (2):    1 2
remylass   07-20-2005, 10:42 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:***SPOILER ALERT***

I just finished watching Dark Water. It didn't really scare me at all but it about had me in tears. Watching Ikuko crying in the hall at the end.... OMG.... I'm getting verklempt just thinking about it.... heartbreaking Sad Sad What a cute little girl.

.... I need a tissue......

**DARK WATER SPOILER ALERT**

I hear that. I wanted to just grab her and cuddle her. She was so darling. The movie didn't really scare me either, but the one part with the water tank pounding from the inside kind of got me. One thing that grossed me out about Dark Water was the idea that they were drinking CORPSE WATER all that time.
remylass   08-03-2005, 11:37 AM
So I watched A Tale of Two Sisters. What a good movie. I can't say I fully understood the ending, but I never, ever figured out the plot twist until it played out all the way.

Chakushin Ari, One Missed Call, wasn't too bad. I anticipated it being so awful that I got some good scares out of it. It had some freaky moments. It wasn't the best horror movie I ever saw, but I did really enjoy it.
Kenji   08-03-2005, 05:34 PM
remylass Wrote:Chakushin Ari, One Missed Call, wasn't too bad. I anticipated it being so awful that I got some good scares out of it. It had some freaky moments. It wasn't the best horror movie I ever saw, but I did really enjoy it.

Hmm.....you did enjoyed it? Well, that's good for you. Wink

I didn't enjoy it.

English title is "One Missed Call" ?!
remylass   08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Kenji Wrote:Hmm.....you did enjoyed it? Well, that's good for you. Wink

I didn't enjoy it.

English title is "One Missed Call" ?!

Yeah. The DVD says the English is One Missed Call.

I didn't love it. I just think it was better than I thought it was going to be. I was a bit confused with the ending, but I'm getting used to that. Seems to happen to me a lot.

It did scare me a few times though. :eek:
Pages (2):    1 2