Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Kenji   07-11-2005, 05:24 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I just finished Babylon 5 Season 1. Big Grin

No spoilers please!

Me too. I can't wait for Season 2! Big Grin
Paul R   07-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Jeez! TOS, DS9, TNG, VOY, ENT, ST4, Corbomite, Trania, Borg... Does anyone have a 'Star Trek to English' phrase book? Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Paul R Wrote:Jeez! TOS, DS9, TNG, VOY, ENT, ST4, Corbomite, Trania, Borg... Does anyone have a 'Star Trek to English' phrase book? Big Grin

Unfortunately, no. The only one in print is in Klingon. And that's classified, for the High Councils' eyes only. But TOS means, The Original Series. DS9 means Deep Space 9. TNG means The Next Generation. VOY means Voyager. ST4 means the 4th Star Trek movie. Corbomite was part of a bluff pulled by Kirk when the Enterprise was confronted by a =stupendously= huge starship in the episode THE CORBOMITE MANUVER. Trania was the consciousness-enhancing beverage offered to Kirk by the captain of the aforemention ship, when all turned out OK. The Borg are the threat Captain Picard and his gallant men and women face in TNG (easy, right?). They're half-organic, half-machine, and they want =everybody to be just like them, and they =won't= take no for an answer. The fun never stops...
All Thumbs   07-12-2005, 01:55 PM
STAR WARS Cool

I would much rather listen to Luke whine about not being able to go to Tashi Station to pick up some power converters versus "Bones" McCoy say some something like "I'm a Doctor, Jim, not a Jedi Knight"
Keith the Elder   07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
All Thumbs Wrote:STAR WARS Cool

I would much rather listen to Luke whine about not being able to go to Tashi Station to pick up some power converters versus "Bones" McCoy say some something like "I'm a Doctor, Jim, not a Jedi Knight"

Uh, it's "Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor not a (whatever he comes up with at the moment)"

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Kenji   07-18-2005, 06:50 AM
This is for Star Trek fan.(Especially DS9 fan) Smile

http://www.simonsays.com/thefallen_site/..._demos.htm
Kenji   07-21-2005, 11:39 AM
This is for Star Wars fan. "The Battle of Yavin".

It's pretty fun game.

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1150.html
IAmSpartachris   07-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Since you're asking....Trek.

The problem with doing nothing, is not knowing when you're finished.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4