JonHook   05-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Hello,

I'm digging into HOSTS now, my fifth RJ novel, and there are a couple of characters in it that feel like they have history with Jack that may be chronicled elsewhere.

Stan & Joe Kozlowski are a pair of arsonists who, it seems, have been thwarted in the past by Jack. There is a vague synopsis of what happened between them, but it feels like there is more in another novel somewhere.

Can anyone tell me if these characters, and their run-in with Jack, is in another novel somewhere?
Ken Valentine   05-31-2005, 05:17 AM
JonHook Wrote:Hello,

I'm digging into HOSTS now, my fifth RJ novel, and there are a couple of characters in it that feel like they have history with Jack that may be chronicled elsewhere.

Stan & Joe Kozlowski are a pair of arsonists who, it seems, have been thwarted in the past by Jack. There is a vague synopsis of what happened between them, but it feels like there is more in another novel somewhere.

Can anyone tell me if these characters, and their run-in with Jack, is in another novel somewhere?

No, that's the only story they're in.

Ken V.
Kenji   05-31-2005, 10:10 AM

That's what I asked about them before,too.

I searched them in past books (The Tomb, Legacies, Conspiracies, All the Rage). But I couldn't find out. So......you can guess as you like. Wink
CANADIANRJFAN   05-31-2005, 10:18 PM

Bennie the Torch is an arsonist mentioned in Legacies. Does this ring a bell?
JonHook   05-31-2005, 11:53 PM
CANADIANRJFAN Wrote:Bennie the Torch is an arsonist mentioned in Legacies. Does this ring a bell?

Yeah, I remember Bennie the Torch, and what became of him. Smile

Well, if the tale with Joe and Stan isn't in a story somewhere, I wonder if the good doctor would one day showcase that entire story. Wink