Scott Miller   05-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Takashi Miike strikes again. It is disturbing, funny, unique, and visually arresting. I had never heard of it before renting it and was quite surprised to find out that it seems to be a television series. After being comletely lost for about 1/2 hour, some answers began revealing themselves and then the credits started rolling. I then did a quick search, found out there are three volumes each containing 2 episodes and that it is based on a Manga comic.
I can't wait to see the other two volumes and am curious about the comic. This is not for the faint of heart, the murders are incredibly grisly.

Kenji I was wondering if you know anything about this show. Is/was it aired on TV?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   05-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Takashi Miike strikes again. It is disturbing, funny, unique, and visually arresting. I had never heard of it before renting it and was quite surprised to find out that it seems to be a television series. After being comletely lost for about 1/2 hour, some answers began revealing themselves and then the credits started rolling. I then did a quick search, found out there are three volumes each containing 2 episodes and that it is based on a Manga comic.
I can't wait to see the other two volumes and am curious about the comic. This is not for the faint of heart, the murders are incredibly grisly.

Kenji I was wondering if you know anything about this show. Is/was it aired on TV?

Sorry, I've never heard this before. But sounds good. I'll check it later.
Scott Miller   05-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Kenji Wrote:Sorry, I've never heard this before. But sounds good. I'll check it later.

A little more digging and I found this...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257885/

I wonder if Frank Miller saw this before he made Sin City because I found several similarities between the two.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels