http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...24560&rd=1

You think Kenji's hurting for money? Big Grin

KRW
Medusa   05-26-2005, 11:29 PM
KRW Wrote:You think Kenji's hurting for money? Big Grin

KRW

ha ha Not unless he moved to Illinois!
Marc   05-26-2005, 11:48 PM
That was actually me selling the books as I'm moving in the next few months and am trying to reduce my belongings. Didn't think anyone here would be interested in them then noticed Scott bid on it. I'm just going to hand them off to him since he's interested.

Sound good to you, Scott?

And Kenji did send these to me as replacements for the signed Japanese editions I sent him.

No offense to Kenji's generosity.
This post was last modified: 05-27-2005, 12:17 AM by Marc.
KRW   05-27-2005, 12:46 AM
Marc B. Wrote:That was actually me selling the books as I'm moving in the next few months and am trying to reduce my belongings. Didn't think anyone here would be interested in them then noticed Scott bid on it. I'm just going to hand them off to him since he's interested.

Sound good to you, Scott?

And Kenji did send these to me as replacements for the signed Japanese editions I sent him.

No offense to Kenji's generosity.

Did we just come full circle here? Wink

KRW
Medusa   05-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Cool Marc!

I think I might just bid on your other auction then! I have The Tomb but I don't have Healer or Sister Night!
Maggers   05-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Medusa Wrote:Cool Marc!

I think I might just bid on your other auction then! I have The Tomb but I don't have Healer or Sister Night!

I'm impressed, Medusa. You're adding Japanese versions to your collection? Neato. Do you read Japanese?

I managed to get a copy of "Sister Night" and I have 2 copies of "Sibs," one hardcover and the other paperback, so I have that story 3 times over. I also have a hard cover of "Healer."

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Medusa   05-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Maggers Wrote:I'm impressed, Medusa. You're adding Japanese versions to your collection? Neato. Do you read Japanese?

I managed to get a copy of "Sister Night" and I have 2 copies of "Sibs," one hardcover and the other paperback, so I have that story 3 times over. I also have a hard cover of "Healer."
No. Scott is getting the Japanese books. The ones I am bidding on are in English. I do have one FPW in Japanese that Kenji sent me.
jimbow8   05-27-2005, 08:10 PM
I have a copy of Dydeetown World in Japanesea and Mirage in French (Miraz), both of which were given to me by the Queens at GU3. I presume they were from the same (secret) stash that they have mentioned getting from Paul when he moved.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft