Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Myk   05-18-2005, 09:41 AM
It has been a while since I've graced this site with me presence. But I am glad I looked it up again. You die hards never quit. That is awesome. The site is new and improved over what I remember it being.

I am out the door this morning to get Gateways. I last read The Haunted Air and am excited to get back into the whole Repairman Jack mind frame.
jimbow8   05-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Myk Wrote:It has been a while since I've graced this site with me presence. But I am glad I looked it up again. You die hards never quit. That is awesome. The site is new and improved over what I remember it being.

I am out the door this morning to get Gateways. I last read The Haunted Air and am excited to get back into the whole Repairman Jack mind frame.
Welcome to the board. Come back often and join in, but beware: its more addictive than...... [insert something very addictive here]!!

Jim

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Keith the Elder   05-18-2005, 09:57 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Welcome to the board. Come back often and join in, but beware: its more addictive than...... [insert something very addictive here]!!

Jim

oh, let me think.....HAIKU

Welcome!

Keith the Elder

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
All Thumbs   05-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Welcome JonHook, we can all relate to being Jack converts! Big Grin
Kenji   05-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Myk Wrote:It has been a while since I've graced this site with me presence. But I am glad I looked it up again. You die hards never quit. That is awesome. The site is new and improved over what I remember it being.

Howdy, Myk! Welcome to the board.

Now I'm reading Gateways. It's excellent story, and I'm enjoying it. I guess you enjoy it,too. Wink
JonHook   05-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

I do have a website, it's just a blog site that I find I have very little time to update nowadays, but if anyone is interested in visiting it, its http://www.jonhook.com.

Also, if anyone is interested in the Western Tales of Terror story I wrote, it is part of WTOT #4, on sale soon at either your local comicbook shop or on the web at http://www.westerntalesofterror.com.

I'm about 1/3 of the way into ALL THE RAGE, and it is quite engrossing! Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Welcome to the board.

You know it's not all RJ around here, It's also the Adeversary Cycle and, uh, oh yeah HAIKU's

Keith the elder

JonHook, let me heartily endorse Keith's point--we talk about =lotsa= things on this board, from flicks to books to music to politics to philosophy. Sometimes, seems to me, it's a battle supreme between the few staunch souls defending the Heritage of the West against those who would undermine and destroy our most precious ideals.
I'll leave it to you to figure out who's who... Wink
smithers52   06-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Should have posted this here earlier but here it is anyway. I'm a new fan of the RJ universe. I just recently picked up the Tomb, Conspiracies and Gateways. Hope to finish all three by the end of this week. And it's cool meeting everyone here.
Susan   06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
smithers52 Wrote:Should have posted this here earlier but here it is anyway. I'm a new fan of the RJ universe. I just recently picked up the Tomb, Conspiracies and Gateways. Hope to finish all three by the end of this week. And it's cool meeting everyone here.

Welcome, Smithers!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the series.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Lisa   06-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Welcome to the board, Smithers. Sounds like you have lots of Paul left to read. Lucky you! Smile

Lisa
Pages (3):    1 2 3