Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9   
Peter   05-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Happy Birthday FPW, and so many thanks for the pleasure your books have given me.
Ossicle   05-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Happy 60th, Dr. Wilson!

Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile

Many, many, many thanks for all the joy you bring to the world.

WE ARE LUCKY.

-o
IanSF   05-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Wishing you all the best.
Annice Burdeos   05-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Biggles Wrote:Paul,

I hope you get the chance to consume as much food and drink as I did a couple days ago. Enjoy! Big Grin

May Life bring you everything you have ever dreamed
Yang^Guo   05-17-2006, 10:39 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I have no birthday. I am from the First Age.[/SIZE]

Biggles Wrote:That's when the One Ring was forged, was it not? So is Sauron your contemporary?

During the First Age, Paul was called Paw and he led the resistance against Sauron's forging of the One Ring. The Adversary Cycle is Paul's subtle way of telling the world that Sauron will be reborn to wreak havoc again.

I sound like one of the SESOUP nuts in Conspiracies don't I? Wink

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Maggers   05-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Happy Birthday, Paul. Hope it's been a grand day for you. Were you able to blow out ALL the candles on your cake? Or did they have to call in the fire department to get all 60 of 'em. Either way, may all your birthday wishes come true.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

fpw   05-18-2006, 07:47 AM
[SIZE="3"]Thank you all. HAd a good day. And best of all, no surprise party.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jimbow8   05-18-2006, 09:17 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Thank you all. HAd a good day. And best of all, no surprise party.[/SIZE]
..... yet ..... Rolleyes

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Noelie   05-18-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm late to the party (as usual), but Happy Birthday, Paul. Thanks for being, you know, you.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Biggles   05-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Yang^Guo Wrote:During the First Age, Paul was called Paw and he led the resistance against Sauron's forging of the One Ring. The Adversary Cycle is Paul's subtle way of telling the world that Sauron will be reborn to wreak havoc again.

I sound like one of the SESOUP nuts in Conspiracies don't I? Wink

It gives one----Paws.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9