Scott Miller   05-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Appleseed is one of the better sci-fi action flicks I've watched recently. It combines anime and CGI which results in one cool looking movie.
The story doesn't break any new ground, but several spectacular action sequences make this a must-see for fans of futuristic fighting. I give it a high recommendation.

It kind of reminded me of Avalon, but better.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Marc   05-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Appleseed is one of the better sci-fi action flicks I've watched recently. It combines anime and CGI which results in one cool looking movie.
The story doesn't break any new ground, but several spectacular action sequences make this a must-see for fans of futuristic fighting. I give it a high recommendation.

It kind of reminded me of Avalon, but better.

Are you talking about the original Appleseed movie from way back when or the recently released version?
Scott Miller   05-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Are you talking about the original Appleseed movie from way back when or the recently released version?

I have no idea. The graphics seemed to be cutting edge, so I would guess the recently released version. Plus, it is not yet available to rent for the general public.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels