Pages (2):    1 2
sll   05-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:You will do well here!

Today I am here
I find that it's a challenge
That I am challenged
Keith the Elder   05-19-2005, 05:54 PM
sll Wrote:Today I am here
I find that it's a challenge
That I am challenged

Let me refer you to the thread "Haiku Anyone" in the Off-Topic Discussion thread. A thread dedicated to the proliferation of Haiku, Read the first post by Maggers for the rules and join in!!!!!

http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/showt...php?t=1167

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
jaybird   05-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the response Jim. I have read all of the R.J. series, and the A.C. as well. I am still waiting for the relese of the long awaited next installment in the R.J. series. I guess I just lucked-up when I picked up The Tomb by sheer luck at a garage sale several years ago. That was all it took, I was a R.J. junkie from the word go.I would like to read some of F.P.W. earlier books like, The Barrens and Others, but they are hard to find. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place. Thanks again and remember, take it easy and, if its easy take it twice.
Medusa   05-26-2005, 10:10 PM
jaybird Wrote:Thanks for the response Jim. I have read all of the R.J. series, and the A.C. as well. I am still waiting for the relese of the long awaited next installment in the R.J. series. I guess I just lucked-up when I picked up The Tomb by sheer luck at a garage sale several years ago. That was all it took, I was a R.J. junkie from the word go.I would like to read some of F.P.W. earlier books like, The Barrens and Others, but they are hard to find. Maybe I am just looking in the wrong place. Thanks again and remember, take it easy and, if its easy take it twice.

Try this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW

There are several more for auction too.
jimbow8   05-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Medusa Wrote:Try this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW

There are several more for auction too.
If you keep checking ebay, I notice that someone(s) keeps putting up a group of 4 or 6 FPW books together.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Medusa   05-26-2005, 10:37 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:If you keep checking ebay, I notice that someone(s) keeps putting up a group of 4 or 6 FPW books together.
Yeah, its usually the same auction over and over. One of the books has the cover ripped off so I guess no one wants to buy it. I'm looking for Soft and Others!
KRW   05-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Medusa Wrote:Yeah, its usually the same auction over and over. One of the books has the cover ripped off so I guess no one wants to buy it. I'm looking for Soft and Others!

Something funny. When I had FPW sign my paperback, it didn't have the cover on it (Thanks to my kids) and it has a Kool-Aid stain, and the pages are ruffled and, hell it looks like shit to put it bluntly. Hell I even had a rubber band holding that sucker together! He still signed it! I swear that book was in perfect condition when I bought it.

KRW
jaybird   05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the replies yall. Ill keep looking on e-bay, ect.. The one problem I find is that the quality you get alot is rather poor over the internet. I am trying to build a complete set of F.P.W. books. I have a pretty good start. Unfortunately it is sort of mix-matched, some are 1st edition hard covers and some are paperbacks. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my signed 1st edition of Infernal. Does anyone know what the release date is ? The last thing I heard it was in June sometime.
jaybird   05-31-2005, 10:18 PM
jaybird Wrote:Thanks for the replies yall. Ill keep looking on e-bay, ect.. The one problem I find is that the quality you get alot is rather poor over the internet. I am trying to build a complete set of F.P.W. books. I have a pretty good start. Unfortunately it is sort of mix-matched, some are 1st edition hard covers and some are paperbacks. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my signed 1st edition of Infernal. Does anyone know what the release date is ? The last thing I heard it was in June sometime.
The road less traveled is usually less traveled for a reason.
Pages (2):    1 2