Pages (2):    1 2
Scott Miller   04-18-2005, 03:23 AM
Maggers Wrote:All in all, in "Sahara" MM is the stuff of dreams.....oh my!

Sounds like you wouldn't object to a little bongo serenade from MM.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   04-19-2005, 08:32 AM
Maggers Wrote:I just saw "Sahara" and enjoyed it. Not the greatest action movie, but it had lots of non stop action and, OMG, the MOST incredible body on a male actor that I have ever seen. Thank you Matthew McConaughey! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you....oh my!

I also loved the trailers for "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" and "The War of the Worlds." A good trailer gets me so excited; it makes the movie experience extra special.

Yesterday, Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz came to Japan for publicity. Someday I can get their interview films or something. If I could, I add it in here for you. Wink
thisisatest   04-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Maggers Wrote:Not the greatest action movie, but it had lots of non stop action.

Steve D
Saw this movie last night. Couldn't believe it cost 130 million bucks to make. But the "non stop action" was fun.

Could someone familiar with the book direct me to a website or fill me in on what the Sahara author found troubling about the movie? Thanks ahead of time.

And Penelope Cruz looks like a mouse. Sorry, but it had to be said.

"He knows more than you've ever forgotten...in your little finger." Laurel's Sister defending Stan to Oliver.
Annice Burdeos   04-28-2005, 08:47 PM
thisisatest Wrote:Steve D
Saw this movie last night. Couldn't believe it cost 130 million bucks to make. But the "non stop action" was fun.

Could someone familiar with the book direct me to a website or fill me in on what the Sahara author found troubling about the movie? Thanks ahead of time.

And Penelope Cruz looks like a mouse. Sorry, but it had to be said.

Clive Cussler has written numerous adventures with his Dirk Pitt and found Paramount to be in violation of an agreement he and the Studio had.

Sahara the book is over 700 pages and that was totally unfilmable, so the script writers of which there were a few (never a good sign) reduced the book to a 2 hour movie.

He believes that Paramount changed much in what was filmed and what was in the original script

At 130 million, Sahara must make a substantial profit as I hear he is considering a lawsuit of over 90 mil

Hope this helps
Kenji   06-18-2005, 06:38 AM
Today I saw tow movies. Batman Begins, and Sahara.

This was great! Yeah, absolutely "Non stop action movie". I didn't read any Clive Cussler books. But I liked this character, Dirk Pitt. Like a Indiana Jones or Alan Quatermain.

A few months ago, I watched "Raise the Titanic!" on TV. But that was awful! These days, Hollywood remake movies were almost awful, but this is exception. Richard Jordan as Dirk Pitt? I can't believe that! I want to see Matthew McConaughey's Raise the Titanic! That'll be terrific. Don't you think so?
This post was last modified: 06-18-2005, 06:42 AM by Kenji.
Pages (2):    1 2