Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7
Keith the Elder   04-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Maggers Wrote:ROFL! Maw! I want maw! I want more maw! I want gaping maw!

I mentioned "maw" and "gaping maw" to FPW at the GU 4. He laughed and said that, yes, it's been pointed out to him that he uses more maw in his books than most. LOL.

Keith, can you come back now? Big Grin

I'm back, feel more relaxed now.

Unless I misunderstand the words, Billy Idol is the other MAW affictionado

"With a rebel yell
Maw, Maw, Maw""

At least that's what I heard

k the e
Peter   04-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Bluesman, thank you fopr putting my mind at rest about the brackets!

(and The Number of the Beast (I'm afraid) was a CLUNKER!)

Oh, and just for your little sister (((_)))
Biggles   04-13-2005, 05:42 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:I've noticed that several people on the board have gotten FPW from their parents.

OMIGOD! You mean---gasp---it's genetic! Big Grin I can see the commercials now: "FPW, the great crippler of young adults", or "Even nice people get FPW", or "the risk of FPW can be reduced through diet and exercise", or, finally "anyone experiencing FPW for more than four hours should consult a physician". Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
matthewsmommy   04-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Biggles Wrote:OMIGOD! You mean---gasp---it's genetic! Big Grin I can see the commercials now: "FPW, the great crippler of young adults", or "Even nice people get FPW", or "the risk of FPW can be reduced through diet and exercise", or, finally "anyone experiencing FPW for more than four hours should consult a physician". Big Grin
Totally genetic. . . . . and I HAVE experienced it for more than four hours. Lovely experience Wink. We should petition the government to pay for a study. There is obviously a link!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Peter Wrote:Bluesman, thank you fopr putting my mind at rest about the brackets!

(and The Number of the Beast (I'm afraid) was a CLUNKER!)

Oh, and just for your little sister (((_)))

That's the best thing about our board, Peter--we stick together! (((And my sister thanks you... Wink.))) What would you say (((as you're obviously a Heinlein fan))), were the Grandmaster's =finest= works?
hford713   04-19-2005, 09:18 AM
When did my cursed addiction begin?
My family owned a used bookstore and we always had a couple copies of "The Keep" on hand (circa '83 - just prior to the film being released). I read one of those copies - and so it began...
Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7