Pages (2): 1 2   
Keith the Elder   03-31-2005, 11:49 PM
I think Charlotte Rampling and Alice Krige would fit the bill quite nicely

k the e
Maggers   04-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:I think Charlotte Rampling and Alice Krige would fit the bill quite nicely

k the e

Sorry Keith, I can't support that choice. They don't fit my picture of Vicky's aunts.

Charlotte Rampling may be 60 but she's still got it; she's way hot for an older woman, lithe, slim and sexy.

Alice Krige is 49 and also quite youthful and vibrant.

Vicky's aunts were little old lades, in my mind. Neither Charlotte Rampling nor Alice Krige are what I consider to be little old ladies.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Keith the Elder   04-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Maggers Wrote:Sorry Keith, I can't support that choice. They don't fit my picture of Vicky's aunts.

Charlotte Rampling may be 60 but she's still got it; she's way hot for an older woman, lithe, slim and sexy.

Alice Krige is 49 and also quite youthful and vibrant.

Vicky's aunts were little old lades, in my mind. Neither Charlotte Rampling nor Alice Krige are what I consider to be little old ladies.

Well, Hermione Gingold and Bewitched's Aunt Clara are dead, so in lieu of little old ladies I'm leaning towards Hot ladies my age
Medusa   04-01-2005, 01:12 AM
What about Dame Maggie Smith? I think she would be perfect!
Keith the Elder   04-01-2005, 01:28 AM
Medusa Wrote:What about Dame Maggie Smith? I think she would be perfect!

Agree, if Dame Judy Dench is the other aunt,

But I'm still leaning towards Hotties in or about their 50's, Not That Dame Judy isn't HOT- She is

And another thing "M" give the Haiku thread a whorl if you haven't already, it's TDF

k the e
This post was last modified: 04-01-2005, 12:22 PM by Keith the Elder.
Maggers   04-01-2005, 01:31 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Agree, if Dame Judy Dench is the other aunt,

But I'm still leaning towards Hotties in or about their 50's, Not That Dame Judy isn't HOT- She is (At least to me)

And another thing "M" give the Haiku thread a whorl if you haven't already, it's TDF

k the e

How about Joan Plowright, if she's still alive and kicking when the time comes?

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   04-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Well, Hermione Gingold and Bewitched's Aunt Clara are dead, so in lieu of little old ladies I'm leaning towards Hot ladies my age

ROFL! The heck with the characters as they're written. Let's go for our dream girls! I love that!

I loved Hermione Gingold and Bewitched's Aunt Clara, Marion Lorne, is one of my favorite character actors of all time. Marion Lorne! I haven't thought of her in years, but she'd have been picture perfect.

I'm all for hot women in their 50's! I qualify for the latter half of that sentience; couldn't gage my worth on the former, though. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Keith the Elder   04-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Maggers Wrote:ROFL! The heck with the characters as they're written. Let's go for our dream girls! I love that!

I loved Hermione Gingold and Bewitched's Aunt Clara, Marion Lorne, is one of my favorite character actors of all time. Marion Lorne! I haven't thought of her in years, but she'd have been picture perfect.

I'm all for hot women in their 50's! I qualify for the latter half of that sentience; couldn't gage my worth on the former, though. Big Grin

Joan Plowright- not familiar with the name-Please elicidate!!

How about Dr. Who companions Elisabeth Sladen (Sara Jane) or Lalla Ward (Romana)

k the e
Maggers   04-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Joan Plowright- not familiar with the name-Please elicidate!!

How about Dr. Who companions Elisabeth Sladen (Sara Jane) or Lalla Ward (Romana)

k the e

http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0305669/CT-7194.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0305669&seq=26

Joan Plowright is Mrs. Laurence Olivier, actually Dame Plowright is Baroness Olivier. She's a great character actress who was in "Tea with Mussolini," "Bringing Down the House," "Enchanted April" (which I loved), and many, many more.

It was she who I had in mind when reading about Vicky's aunts.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Weatherford   04-01-2005, 04:45 AM
Angela Lansbury and Dame Maggie......
Pages (2): 1 2