Pages (2):    1 2
the Oracle   12-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Sam Wrote:The Brotherhood of the Wolf when de Fronsac seeks vengeance at the hideout.
Yes. Monica Belucci naked... God bless the big screen!

(:

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
Blake   12-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Yoda vs. Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones. Smile

All three Lord of the Rings films have far too many amazing scenes to count. I agree on the Battle of Pelennor Fields. Off the top of my head, I'd add Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom, the whole sequence leading up to and including the Balrog scene, the battle at Amon Hen, and Helm's Deep.

Natalie Portman as a stripper in Closer gets a nod from me, too, but that may not count. Wink

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Ken Valentine   12-18-2004, 03:04 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Brotherhood of the Wolf was a very good movie.

For another 'sleeper' werewolf movie, try Dog Soldiers.

P.S. What happened to Karen the werewolf lady? Big Grin

I don't think she came over to the new site.

There seem to have been a lot of members from the old board who didn't make the transition.

Ken V.
Tyson   12-25-2004, 10:35 PM
How about the opening scene in Brotherhood of the Wolf, in the rain.

The helicopter rescue scene in The Matrix.

Arwen & Frodo's Flight from the Ring Wraiths in FOTR.
KRW   12-26-2004, 12:59 AM
Tyson Wrote:How about the opening scene in Brotherhood of the Wolf, in the rain.

The helicopter rescue scene in The Matrix.

Arwen & Frodo's Flight from the Ring Wraiths in FOTR.

The opening scene in the rain was absoloutly incredable! I loved those clothes, I have got to get me some! That Indian could kick some major wampam! What was he Mohawk, maybe the last? It's been too long since I've seen the movie.

KRW
Maggers   12-26-2004, 01:44 AM
KRW Wrote:The opening scene in the rain was absoloutly incredable! I loved those clothes, I have got to get me some! That Indian could kick some major wampam! What was he Mohawk, maybe the last? It's been too long since I've seen the movie.

KRW

Mani was the character, Mark Dacascos was the actor. Man, I've got the hots for him! Wink He is Hawaiian, 40 years old, and a former kickboxing champ, I believe. Woo Hoo!

I also really like Samuel Le Bihan.

Loved, loved, loved, that movie!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Sam   12-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Maggers Wrote:Mani was the character, Mark Dacascos was the actor. Man, I've got the hots for him! Wink He is Hawaiian, 40 years old, and a former kickboxing champ, I believe. Woo Hoo!Loved, loved, loved, that movie!

Dacascos has another movie that I like called Drive. Don't know what year it was made and none of the local video stores carry it, so I've only seen it once. J.P. Ferguson was hilarious in it.
Brigham City - The ending scenes in the church. Actually brought tears to my eyes.
Chopper - Eric Bana. Gave me a lot of respect for his acting ability. Very disturbing character. Favorite scene - Chopper's ticket out of prison. Wonder if this is where Tarentino got his idea for Madsen's big scene in Reservior Dogs? Only this really happened.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
KRW   12-27-2004, 07:08 PM
The Count of Monte Christo was a great movie! I love the scene when the old priest rises out of the floor of Edmonds cell! Cool

KRW
bkwormonthenet   01-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Sam Wrote:The Brotherhood of the Wolf when de Fronsac seeks vengeance at the hideout.

Yes, absolutely. I love when they are quoting Scripture in their ceremony, and he quotes Scripture back to them as he comes in as the agent of judgment.

I hear there is an international version of the film sold in Canada that has an extra 30 minutes or so we didn't get to see on the U.S. version.

Sean
Medusa   01-12-2005, 10:54 AM
As a Trekkie, I've always appreciated the Star Trek Next Generation Movie which Data says "Sh**!" There was just something so comical about that!
Pages (2):    1 2