Pages (3):    1 2 3
Ken Valentine   02-03-2005, 03:43 AM
Mick C. Wrote:I remember Runaway quite well, and am amazed anyone else does!

In addition to Gene Simmons, it also had one of Kirstie Allie's first roles as well as the fetching Cynthia Rhodes. You couldn't throw a rock in the 1980s and not hit a movie theater showing one of her movies, which included Flashdance, Staing Alive, and Dirty Dancing She also danced in the Toto video "Rosanna", which was actually based on Rosanna Arquette, who is the niece of Cliff Arquette who used to appear on Hollywood Squares all the time, and... and....

I've really got to do some cleaning of my brain's memory. Why do I remember all that stuff but can't remember basic algebra equations?

Possibly because we tend to remember those things which are most important to us. Big Grin

Ken V.
KRW   02-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Mick C. Wrote:I remember Runaway quite well, and am amazed anyone else does!

In addition to Gene Simmons, it also had one of Kirstie Allie's first roles as well as the fetching Cynthia Rhodes. You couldn't throw a rock in the 1980s and not hit a movie theater showing one of her movies, which included Flashdance, Staing Alive, and Dirty Dancing She also danced in the Toto video "Rosanna", which was actually based on Rosanna Arquette, who is the niece of Cliff Arquette who used to appear on Hollywood Squares all the time, and... and....

I've really got to do some cleaning of my brain's memory. Why do I remember all that stuff but can't remember basic algebra equations?

I fell in love with Kirstie Allie for a short time because of this movie and the part she played in "Shoot To Kill"! Cynthia Rhodes should have got an oscar for the scene when Tom Sellek removed the exploding bullet from her arm, well maybe not ann oscar, but it was a good scene!

KRW
Pages (3):    1 2 3