Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
jimbow8   04-06-2004, 03:35 PM
riverduckmcqueen Wrote:well hello to all you rpj people. I may be new here but I've been a very big rpj fan since before I met dr. wilson. I just finished reading the latest and I am glad to see that jack was reunited with his father in their adventure down in Fla. I hope to herar from other members who want to help me discover some rpj books I might not have read thanks
http://www.repairmanjack.com/books/books.html

Here you go. Of course The Haunted Air should come before Gateways. Crisscross is currently "in production."

Welcome to the board.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Biggles   04-13-2004, 10:39 PM
I just noticed that Ken, Jim and I are all past 200 posts on this board (the only 3 who are). If we're already "Senior Members", what level is next?

Extinct?

Old Farts?

Too Old to Rock n Roll. Too Young to Die? :confused:

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Scott Hajek   04-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Biggles Wrote:I just noticed that Ken, Jim and I are all past 200 posts on this board (the only 3 who are). If we're already "Senior Members", what level is next?

Extinct?

Old Farts?

Too verbose?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Biggles   04-13-2004, 11:02 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Too verbose?

Ooooh! Et tu Scooter? 'Tis the unkindest cut of all.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
jimbow8   04-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Biggles Wrote:I just noticed that Ken, Jim and I are all past 200 posts on this board (the only 3 who are). If we're already "Senior Members", what level is next?

Extinct?

Old Farts?

Old?!?! Speak for yourself, old man.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Ken Valentine   04-14-2004, 12:45 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Old?!?! Speak for yourself, old man.

a) Dedicated.

b) Motivated.

c) Too much time on our hands.

d) a and b.

e) All of the above

Ken V.
jimbow8   04-15-2004, 09:53 AM
biggles Wrote:I just noticed that Ken, Jim and I are all past 200 posts on this board (the only 3 who are). If we're already "Senior Members", what level is next?
BTW, I just passed 1,000 posts on my other message board (most is 2566), so I still have quite a ways to go on this board.

Ken Valentine   04-15-2004, 01:35 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:BTW, I just passed 1,000 posts on my other message board (most is 2566), so I still have quite a ways to go on this board.

This one makes 212. So I guess you're "steaming" right along. Big Grin

Ken V.
Keith R.   04-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Great new board. Hello to everyone. Sorry it's been so long.

Vote for Gollum and Smeagol in 2004!
Marc   04-18-2004, 03:20 PM
Keith R. Wrote:Great new board. Hello to everyone. Sorry it's been so long.

Keith! Where the heck have ya been? We were wondering what happened to you. Well, at least one of the lost has returned. What about the others?
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6