Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Lisa Wrote:Um. Eww.

Lisa

I would say it depends upon which half. The right half, top-to-bottom, unclothed and the left half clothed might be unique in film history. :p
KRW   03-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I would say it depends upon which half. The right half, top-to-bottom, unclothed and the left half clothed might be unique in film history. :p

If you're speaking for youself, please tell me which part of him naked would you enjoy the most. :confused: Big Grin

KRW
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-21-2005, 12:15 PM
KRW Wrote:If you're speaking for youself, please tell me which part of him naked would you enjoy the most. :confused: Big Grin

KRW

I enjoy the naked truth the most, but that's hard to come by in Hollywood these days. Just ask Michael Moore. :eek:
GWB   03-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I enjoy the naked truth the most, but that's hard to come by in Hollywood these days. Just ask Michael Moore. :eek:
You are absolutely right! I prefer to get my truth from government paid for "news items" and classy press representatives like James Guckert.

The Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt Project is dedicated to giving the Great Communicator credit for the enduring legacy of his Presidency. We favor honoring his vast contribution to our society by naming the national debt after him -- the Ronald Reagan Memorial National Debt. For generations to come, when people think of the national debt, they'll think of Ronald Reagan.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4