Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-13-2005, 09:54 PM
fpw Wrote:Catwoman.

I mean, it looks like they were trying to make a bad movie. Halle's hip-swinging fashion model walk whenever she's in that ridiculous costume* is...is...

I'm at a loss for words.

And her cat mannerisms are...are...

There I go again.

I knew it would be bad -- I confess to masochistic tendencies where movies are concerned) -- but not this bad.

*Even her leather getup can't save it.

One of my staff at work, Grady Feldgus, is a film-making guy himself, and he sees =everything= that comes out. I asked him about CATWOMAN. He sighed. "Bluesman, give me $90 million, and I'll give you =90= good films. This...this..." (We can trust Grady; he pounds the skins in a band that plays out. The Burroughs--good, tight little band. And they do a cover of the Kinks' "I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE," so their taste is beyond question.)
Jay #1   03-14-2005, 03:38 AM
Heck, the first 2 Michael Myers movies put most good low budget films to shame. The first one was around 400,000 total cost to make. If they'd just given Catwoman to the ones who made them (one now. The other who was the first femal producer ever, died of cancer a month ago or two.), we'd actually have had a half way decent Catwoman movie instead of a ****up

Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:One of my staff at work, Grady Feldgus, is a film-making guy himself, and he sees =everything= that comes out. I asked him about CATWOMAN. He sighed. "Bluesman, give me $90 million, and I'll give you =90= good films. This...this..." (We can trust Grady; he pounds the skins in a band that plays out. The Burroughs--good, tight little band. And they do a cover of the Kinks' "I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE," so their taste is beyond question.)
Terry Willacker   03-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Maybe, it is because I never read the comic books, along with admiration for Halle Berry, that I liked Catwoman. This wasn't the best comic book hero movie. Spiderman I and 2 and Daredevil were better. But, I always hear from the purists, for all of these movies, that they didn't follow the comic book.
I guess when they make a live action version of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, I'll be the same way.
Pages (2):    1 2