Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Maggers   02-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Figures. Wink

Yes, conspicuous consumerism...very conspicuous.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cyber-jack   02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Marc B. Wrote:By the way Biggles, if you're interested, you can purchase my Gauntlet edition of Haunted Air (#58) for $12,000. What do you say? Small price to pay for a limited collector's edition! Big Grin

I don't want to snipe you here, but if Biggles is interested, I'm willing to let my Limited of Haunted Air go for $11,500. Of course, shipping would be $250 and if he opts for Paypal, I'll have to tack on a $249 surcharge.
Keith the Elder   02-23-2005, 02:32 PM
Marc B. Wrote:By the way Biggles, if you're interested, you can purchase my Gauntlet edition of Haunted Air (#58) for $12,000. What do you say? Small price to pay for a limited collector's edition! Big Grin

That DOES come with slipcase, doesn't it?

keith the elder
Biggles   02-23-2005, 02:44 PM

While I must say that I'm tempted, that's a bit rich for me, unless of course you'll accept payment in Monopoly money. Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Marc   02-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:That DOES come with slipcase, doesn't it?

No, but I could make one out of papier-mache.
Marc   02-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Biggles Wrote:While I must say that I'm tempted, that's a bit rich for me, unless of course you'll accept payment in Monopoly money. Big Grin

I'll accept 12 payments of $1000 plus your first born child for a sacrifical offering to LOOL.

Deal? :p
Biggles   02-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I'll accept 12 payments of $1000 plus your first born child for a sacrifical offering to LOOL.

Deal? :p

The first part I might agree to if I was completely bonkers, but the second part is a deal breaker. Guess there won't be any hockey this year.

Marc   02-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Biggles Wrote:The first part I might agree to if I was completely bonkers, but the second part is a deal breaker. Guess there won't be any hockey this year.

And you call yourself a fan.
Biggles   02-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Marc B. Wrote:And you call yourself a fan.

You're right, totally right, of course. Just send it to me and I'll post you a check immediately. Drawn on the First National Bank of Monroe. BTW, the account is in the name of Lothar Saramo (L. Saramo for short). That's actually my given name when I was born in the Carpathian Alps.

Lisa   02-23-2005, 06:22 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Someone give me a HANKy

I don't know about you, but I've got a hankering for some ribs.

Lisa
Pages (3):    1 2 3