Pages (2):    1 2
Tony H   02-22-2005, 06:19 PM
Kenji Wrote:What a f@&k this spammer! :mad:

I read this article, and I saw Japan postal code. According to it, this code(170-0013) is Toshima Ward in Tokyo.

But this phone number(412-4084) is not Tokyo's phone number. Tokyo's phone number is 03-XXXX-XXXX. So I'm confused. :confused: If this article is from Japan, I'm really angry! This guy is dead to all sense of shame! :mad:

Shame on you!

Wow Kenji. I don't think I have ever seen you so upset on the board. It amazes me at the diffrence in culture. If an American posts spam we just roll our eyes and mumble bad things under our breath. I guess practices like this aren't common in Japan.

The amount of nobility toward one another in Japanese culture has always intrigued me and touched me deeply. I was watching a movie recently and the title escapes me. I believe here it was entitled Heaven and Earth and was about two Armies in feudal Japan. Even though both factions were locked in combat they both respected each other very much. Such a different culture from our own.

Hmm, sorry about that little post. For some reason seeing you angered just surprised me. Big Grin
KRW   02-22-2005, 10:27 PM
I would assume someone was spamming on this board named Leny. Ken's name is the one listed for starting the thread, but he seemd a little pissed! What is a nosmoq anyway? And why would we want to cease it? Will it really save our lifes? I'm soooo interested, (not)! Unless it comes with a lifetime guarantee! Big Grin

KRW
Ken Valentine   02-23-2005, 01:16 AM
KRW Wrote:I would assume someone was spamming on this board named Leny. Ken's name is the one listed for starting the thread, but he seemd a little pissed! What is a nosmoq anyway? And why would we want to cease it? Will it really save our lifes? I'm soooo interested, (not)! Unless it comes with a lifetime guarantee! Big Grin

This Leny person signed up on the board and posted an advertisement for some kind of no smoking aid. I'm guessing that when Lisa deleted him from the board the title and attribution for the thread fell onto the next post in line, which was mine.

Ken V.
ccosborne3   02-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Kenji Wrote:This guy is dead to all sense of shame! :mad:

Great line Kenji. I prefer to come up with my own material but I plan on borrowing this one.
Kenji   02-23-2005, 07:34 AM
AsMoral Wrote:Wow Kenji. I don't think I have ever seen you so upset on the board. It amazes me at the diffrence in culture. If an American posts spam we just roll our eyes and mumble bad things under our breath. I guess practices like this aren't common in Japan.

The amount of nobility toward one another in Japanese culture has always intrigued me and touched me deeply. I was watching a movie recently and the title escapes me. I believe here it was entitled Heaven and Earth and was about two Armies in feudal Japan. Even though both factions were locked in combat they both respected each other very much. Such a different culture from our own.

Hmm, sorry about that little post. For some reason seeing you angered just surprised me. Big Grin

Tony,

Last night, I was in bad mood. I worked until late night, and I was very tired. Before I go to sleep, I tried to check this board. And I opened this page, then I found this thread. I read that article, and I noticed this is spam mail. I thought, "What? Why are spam mail in here?..........and, what? Japan? Japanese somebody posted it to here? Gimme a break!" Rolleyes

I have a one reasons that I'm angry about spam mail...once, I was disturbed by a lot of spam mails. So, I installed spam killer software. But it didn't work. Sad
Once, spam mails senders sent mails to me by all possible means. Too many! Now, I don't open e-mail anymore. So that's why I hate spam mails.

But now, I chilled out. Besides, normally I'm not upset like this, anytime Wink

Anyway, it has nothing to do with culture. It's my personal thoughts.
KRW   02-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:This Leny person signed up on the board and posted an advertisement for some kind of no smoking aid. I'm guessing that when Lisa deleted him from the board the title and attribution for the thread fell onto the next post in line, which was mine.

Ken V.

I figured as much, but it was interesting (to say the least) to click on the thread and see your words in bold. But this board is not for spamming, so I figured it out pretty quik. Thanks for the full story.

KRW
Pages (2):    1 2