Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Blake   02-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Mike Wrote:She also did the computer voice (for the original series) and played Deanna Troi's mother in the Next Generation series of Star Trek.

I'm not sure about the computer voice for the original series (though it wouldn't surprise me if it was her), but she did do the computer voice for The Next Generation as well. I think she was also in some of the other series as a computer voice, but I don't remember which.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Scott Miller   02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Mike Wrote:However, I do love the trailers! Gotta have 'em!

I've grown to dislike trailers for the amount of info they provide; they give away too much. By the time you actually go to see the movie, you know more than you should.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Mike   02-25-2005, 09:35 AM
undefinedundefinedundefined
Scott Miller Wrote:I've grown to dislike trailers for the amount of info they provide; they give away too much. By the time you actually go to see the movie, you know more than you should.

I agree that there are some trailers that do that, but I am still addicted to them. Have been ever since I was a little kid.
KRW   02-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Mike Wrote:undefinedundefinedundefined

I agree that there are some trailers that do that, but I am still addicted to them. Have been ever since I was a little kid.

I agree. There are a lot of movies I've seen based upon the trailer and nothing else. Most trailers show you enough to peak your interest, but rarely can they pack a ninty minute plus movie into a three minute trailer. Trailers are like Jalepenios, good enough to get you to come back. Movies are like habaneros, they leave you with a lasting impression. Sometimes good and sometimes bad! Wink

KRW
Mike   02-26-2005, 03:36 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined
KRW Wrote:I agree. There are a lot of movies I've seen based upon the trailer and nothing else. Most trailers show you enough to peak your interest, but rarely can they pack a ninty minute plus movie into a three minute trailer. Trailers are like Jalepenios, good enough to get you to come back. Movies are like habaneros, they leave you with a lasting impression. Sometimes good and sometimes bad! Wink

KRW

Having sampled both jalapenos and habaneros I know what you are talking about! That was a pretty good way of putting it! Cool
KRW   02-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Mike Wrote:undefinedundefinedundefined

Having sampled both jalapenos and habaneros I know what you are talking about! That was a pretty good way of putting it! Cool

I thought you would like the pepper analogy. Wink

KRW
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5