Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Lisa   01-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Ah, I see now. Thanks Steve for the explanation. Yes, I totally agree that the island is making things happen in that manner.

Claire did not look pregnant to me in that shot. Maybe the crazy guy kept her until she delivered the baby and then made off with it? I guess we shall see.

Lisa
Scott Hajek   01-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Lisa Wrote:Ah, I see now. Thanks Steve for the explanation. Yes, I totally agree that the island is making things happen in that manner.

Claire did not look pregnant to me in that shot. Maybe the crazy guy kept her until she delivered the baby and then made off with it? I guess we shall see.

Lisa

I agree that Steve's explanation is a good one (except for Locke: He's the real deal.) However, back to Walt, the mystery concerning him was referenced in the backstory "he's different." Also, the knife, the bear, the backgammon game, the dog, etc. If it is the Island, great! But, if it's Walt, not great! Why have him have mysterious powers in Australia (unless he's into the Foster's) if you (as the writer) are not going to have that reflected in the resolution of the whole storyline?

I also say Claire wasn't pregnant. She was close to delivery and a week had elapsed. But, she likes Charlie!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Lisa   01-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Here's a screenshot of Claire:

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?na...72&pos=678

If you enhance it, it looks like she may still be preggers but they are trying to hide it with the black clothing and dark lighting. Then again maybe not. It's hard to tell.

Lisa
Medusa   01-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Lisa Wrote:Here's a screenshot of Claire:

If you enhance it, it looks like she may still be preggers but they are trying to hide it with the black clothing and dark lighting. Then again maybe not. It's hard to tell.

Lisa
You know I looked as close as I can and I think you are right, Lisa! If you look at her shirt against her left arm, it does seem to "pooch" a little bit.
Susan   01-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:It's not that we're reading too much into it, but there are some who are thrilled with the series and don't want the writers to screw it up.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I don't want them to screw it up either. If they pull a "Dallas" I'll be furious, but I don't think that's how it's going to go.

I have a theory, although it's quite weird. Maybe everyone on the island is already dead and they just haven't been able to "cross over" and the other family members that have gone to the other side (like Jack's father and that other lady's husband) are trying to get them to accept their situation.

It just seems that everyone left alive has some serious issues and maybe they have to work through them before they go to the Great Beyond.

I know, I'm reaching. What can I say? I'm a writer with an overactive imagination!

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Susan   01-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Lisa Wrote:Here's a screenshot of Claire:

Lisa

Oh man, I can't tell!!!! *weeps*

Is it true we have to wait two weeks before seeing a new episode? That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

At least we can watch American Idol. Maybe that's why they're not showing new episodes for the next two weeks - too much competition from AI.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Scott Hajek   01-24-2005, 04:35 PM
Susan Wrote:Oh man, I can't tell!!!! *weeps*

Is it true we have to wait two weeks before seeing a new episode? That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

At least we can watch American Idol. Maybe that's why they're not showing new episodes for the next two weeks - too much competition from AI.

Susan

Thank goodness this season's 24 is "uninterrupted."

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
jimbow8   01-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Susan Wrote:Oh man, I can't tell!!!! *weeps*

Susan
I think she still looks pregnant. But that may be a production issue rather than a plot issue. Maybe they just wanted to show her, but she is actually still pregnant in real life and they tried to cover it up.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Marc   01-24-2005, 05:39 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I think she still looks pregnant. But that may be a production issue rather than a plot issue. Maybe they just wanted to show her, but she is actually still pregnant in real life and they tried to cover it up.

Is the actress pregnant? I thought it was one of the worst looking pregnancies I'd ever seen and assumed it was fake. LOL
jimbow8   01-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Is the actress pregnant? I thought it was one of the worst looking pregnancies I'd ever seen and assumed it was fake. LOL
No idea. That part went with the 'maybe' as well.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6