Pages (2):    1 2
Maggers   12-28-2004, 08:50 PM
flyboy707 Wrote:"The Long Way Home" - this one can be found only in the book
Dark at Heart (Dark Harvest, 1992)

"The Wringer" - this one can be found in the book Night Screams (ROC, 1995) or Gauntlet No. 17 (October 99)

Maggers, definitely worth the read. Big Grin

OK, Flyboy,
You know I trust you! Big Grin I just ordered both of 'em from amazon.com. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks for the info!

Maggers

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

flyboy707   12-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Maggers Wrote:OK, Flyboy,
You know I trust you! Big Grin I just ordered both of 'em from amazon.com. I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks for the info! Maggers

ARRRRGGGGH! Don't put that kind of pressure on me!!!!! Big Grin Actually, email me as soon as you finish them so we can talk about them. I don't want to do it here because of massive spoilers invovled. Wink

"There are two motives for reading a book: one, that you enjoy it; the other that you can boast about it."
All Thumbs   12-31-2004, 11:51 AM
I'll be picking that up soon. I just got "All The Rage" after finishing up "Conspiracies" (which btw ROCKED). I'll be finishing "The Touch" on my bus ride home this afternoon. Happy New Year !!!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-02-2005, 10:21 PM
flyboy707 Wrote:ARRRRGGGGH! Don't put that kind of pressure on me!!!!! Big Grin Actually, email me as soon as you finish them so we can talk about them. I don't want to do it here because of massive spoilers invovled. Wink

Flyboy, I believe I posted this in the sunset of the Old Board, but I thought it might give you a laff:
SPOILER

SPOILER

Remember how there's supposed to be a mailbox at the intersection of Lafayette And St. Marks where an, um, =item= is supposed to be dropped off? There is indeed a mailbox at that location! That's the kind of accurate detail this ol' NYC boy loves...
Biggles   01-03-2005, 10:28 PM
crimsontarheel Wrote:is this a book i've missed?

Completely off topic, but I've wondered about your handle. Are you conflicted between the Crimson Tide and the Tarheels? That would be like me being conflicted between the Nittany Lions and the Pitt Panthers or <gasp> the Stillers and the Browns!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
crimsontarheel   01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Biggles Wrote:Completely off topic, but I've wondered about your handle. Are you conflicted between the Crimson Tide and the Tarheels? That would be like me being conflicted between the Nittany Lions and the Pitt Panthers or <gasp> the Stillers and the Browns!

as a kid i loved tarheel basketball and alabama football i am a marshall grad but that was back in the 70s after the plane crash and there wasnt a whole lot to cheer for
Pages (2):    1 2